✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Princessjas04 and Anna

Comments Showing 1-50 of 160 (160 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 139 comments Princessjas04 and Anna Roleplay!

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Okayy!! I will be here in a bit to make my character! You go first with creating yours.

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 139 comments Okay :)

Akandra Jones
Age- 15
Year- Sophmore
Eye color- Brown
Hair- Alburn curls, short
Appearance- Has silver necklace and diamond earrings
Personality- Sweet to her friends but is extremely feisty to bullies.
Mental State- Anxiety

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Sienna Jackson
Age-16
Year-Sophmore
Appearance- https://i.pinimg.com/564x/98/5b/e4/98...
Personality- Cheerful but sometimes quiet, and believe it or not, she can be stubborn at times.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} ((Could you go first please?))

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 139 comments I can try, but I won't be very good at it :P

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 139 comments Akandra and Sienna are hiding in the basement of their school, Relagum High School. Their classmates have been turned into mutant monsters by a breakout disease. So far Akandra and Sienna seem to be the only survivors so far.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Sienna was sitting right beside her best friend, Akandra. Never did she think something like this would end up happening. If you listened closely, you could hear the mutants running upstairs and across the hallways. Sienna turned to Akandra in the dark. "We've got to leave. We can't just hide down here forever! They'll find a way down here and we'll be just like them."

message 10: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 139 comments Akandra looked at Sienna with a worried look on her face. "But what if we get caught by one of those... things?! I can't lose you!" Akandra said, tears forming in her eyes.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Sienna nodded. "I...I know, but...I don't want us to be stuck down here and then one of us gets attacked then attacks you or me." She licked her lips, trying to stay brave enough. "Scoot over there." She pointed towards the stacks of random chairs in the corner.

message 12: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 139 comments Akandra scooted towards the chairs in the corner of the room. Sienna followed. "How are you staying calm in all of this? What if I get caught by one of those disgusting mutants? What would you do?" Akandra asked.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} "Akandra, I'm not calm!" Sienna exclaimed. "If you got caught I'd probably have to leave you be before you come after me! So let's not get caught!" She sighed. "No, I am not calm at all. I'm scared. But what good is it dwelling on that fact?"
She glanced over at the door on the other side of the stacks of chairs. "I guess we should try to stay calm, else they hear us and come down here."

message 14: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 139 comments Akandra nodded. "That's a good idea Sienna, but how are we even going to escape when the mutants are everywhere?" Akandra asked.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Sienna paused. "I don't know. I don't know anything. I just really don't want to get stuck down here with one."

message 16: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 139 comments Akandra looked around the room. All there was in the room was chairs, tables, and some schoolbooks. Akandra quietly got up and crawled to the supply closet. There were some art supplies and some rope that was going to be used for a school project. "What about the window? Maybe we can climb out the window with this rope?" Akandra asked Sienna.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Sienna thought a moment. "That might work. We've got to find something to tie it to, though." She looked around. "What about that thing?" She pointed at a heavy looking desk. "That probably won't move anywhere and it isn't too far away."

message 18: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 139 comments "Good idea, it's better to go though the window rather than through the door. Let me check to see." Akandra ran towards the window and looked down. There were no mutants, all of them were inside. "Sienna, can you help me with this rope?" Akandra asked.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Sienna nodded, taking the end of the rope and going to the desk. "I'm going to tie it. And before we go we need to look for something we could possibly use for a defense."

message 20: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 139 comments (Sorry I haven't been online, I was out on an event)

message 21: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 139 comments Akandra looked around the room, there was another closet at the back of the room. She opened the closet door to reveal some gardening tools for the school's new gardening club. "Maybe we can use these?" Akandra asked.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} ((It's okay))

Sienna took one of them and examined it. "This might work. I mean, it's the best we've got out of everything." She grabbed two the sharpest, handing one to Akandra. Behind them there was a horrific roaring sound. The monster people.
"Hurry." She said, heart pounding. "You out first."

message 23: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 139 comments Akandra hesitated. She grabbed the rope and started climbing out the window. "Come after me!" She said. Sienna held onto the shovel while climbing down the rope. They heard the mutants busting down the door and loud noises. It wasn't until Akandra's feet touched the ground when she heard Sienna screaming. She looked up to see her falling down along with the rope.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Sienna couldn't help but scream. The mutants had broken down part of the door and she was having a hard time holding onto the rope. She half fell out of the window, collapsing down on the ground. She reached up, grabbing Akandra's hand to haul herself to her feet.
"Just run somewhere! We've got to hide!" She was trying to force herself from being hysterical.

message 25: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 139 comments Akandra and Sienna started to run. They ran and ran. All around them was destruction. Houses were destroyed, cars were tossed over, and there were blood streaks everywhere. They kept running until they found a forest. Some trees were fallen down but there were no mutants in it.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Sienna gasped with exhaustion, and fell to her knees, dragging herself into the woods.
"We can't just stay out here." She panted. "They'll be here soon if we...don't run."
Sienna crawled towards two fallen trees and crawled underneath them into the tiny space. "Better than nothing. If they come this way then we'll just have to stay quiet."

message 27: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 139 comments "It's better than nothing." Akandra said, sliding next to Sienna. "Do you think there are some people who escaped those disgusting mutants?" Akandra asked Sienna.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} "No idea! I don't know where they came from. Maybe there are still some safe places." Sienna shrugged. "But we can't stay here forever. What are we going to do about...food? And water?"

message 29: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 139 comments "I'm pretty sure I saw some stores on our way here, maybe we can go back? I'm starving Sienna..." Akandra said.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Sienna nodded, but put her hand on Akandra's shoulder. "Me too. But we can't just run out there. What if a mutant is in one of the stores or traps us?" She said, voice serious. "If you get attacked, remember, I'm leaving. You'd be a mutant then."

message 31: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 139 comments Akandra started crying, fat tears rolling down her face. "I know... but I just want us to stay together, you are all I have left Sienna." Akandra said, clutching her hand with Sienna's.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Sienna looked into Akandra's eyes with that serious expression. "I know. Same with you. I won't leave you be if I can save you. But we have to be careful. Once someone gets attacked, they have the chance of turning into a mutant." She sighed. "I'm planning on staying together. I'm sorry if that sounded bad."

message 33: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 139 comments Akandra smiled. "No it doesn't sound bad, I just want us to stay together. I'm nothing without you Sienna..."

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Sienna was quiet for a few minutes. "I suppose we should try...but it's not going to be easy. Grab anything you can that will last. And water."

message 35: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 139 comments Akandra stood up with a determinated look on her face. "Stay here, i'll get the food and water."

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} "No." Sienna stood as well. "We're sticking together. That's how we have to work."

message 37: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 139 comments "Alright." Akandra and Sienna started to crawl through some bushes. They finally stopped when they say a food store. It was dark inside and the doors were broken open. "Okay, so what's the plan?" Akandra asked.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} "First we should look for some sort of bag to put everything in. One for each of us." Sienna whispered. "Then we grab whatever we can and stuff it into the bags, fast as we can, efficiently as we can. Stick together in case something happens." She stepped over the shards of glass and twisted metal.

message 39: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 139 comments Akandra nodded. They both walked into the store, it was dead quiet. Akandra founded some shopping bags and handed some to Sienna. "You put food in those bags, i'll put water in mine."

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Sienna nodded, then hurried to start loading her bags with whatever things looked like they would last the longest; granola bars, bags of random dried fruit, bread...etc.

message 41: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 139 comments Akandra founded bottles of water on the shelves. She started putting all of them in the bags. She also founded some flavored water, which is something that She and Sienna would always drink during lunch, before the mutants came to terrorize them.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Sienna soon filled up her bags and returned to where Akandra was. "Did you get anything?" She asked, then saw the bags full. "Of course you did. Okay, let's find some place safer to stay. I'm not sure those logs will do much good."

message 43: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 139 comments (So so sorry for not being online these past couple days..)

Akandra agreed. She and Sienna hauled the heavy bags towards the broken door, but all of a sudden, she heard some noises coming from behind her, and it wasn't Sienna.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} ((No worries.))

Sienna whirled around just in time to see one of the mutants racing towards them.
"Quick!" She cried out, forcing Akandra to turn and run ahead of her out the door. She had nothing to protect them with, at least not very well.

message 45: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 139 comments Akandra remembers that she brought along the shovel. She started to run towards the mutant. "AKANDRA NO!!" Sienna screamed. Akandra swung her shovel at the mutant. The sharp shovel cut through the mutant, killing it in the process. Akandra and Sienna kept running until they reached the spot in the forest they were in before.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Sienna crawled underneath the bushes and sucked in a deep breath. "Akandra, you can't do that ever again!" She breathed, heart pounding furiously. She sighed, gasping a little.

message 47: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 139 comments ¨I´m sorry, but I had to protect you Sienna... I love you to much to lose you...¨ Akandra said, holding Sienna´s hand.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} "You weren't going to lose me. Akandra, you're like a sister. I had to make sure you were safe first." Sienna explained. She moved some of the bags around and opened them. "We should have enough food to last a while. But we're going to have to ration."

message 49: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 139 comments Akandra nodded, but her heart hurts a little. She reached into her bag and pulled out two strawberry flavored waters and handed one to Sienna.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} "Oh! Look at these!" Sienna grinned. "I love these! Thank you." She took it and nudged the other bag to Akandra. "You can get a snack out of here. Should be a few things."

« previous 1 3 4