Teen Book Club discussion

Book Discussions > Questions

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maria (new)

Maria (purplebluewallflower) Hey everyone! I created this topic so that anyone can ask question concerning book, reading etc. So this is a question I have for you: What do you think about audiobooks? Do you recommend them or not? What's the best way to listen to an audiobook?

message 2: by Emilie, professional fangirl (new)

Emilie | 1191 comments Mod
I used to listen to them a lot, but I recently have not been able to focus on them. I want to listen to some more over the summer when I can relax and work on crafts. I like to listen to them in the rain because I feel like I can relax more.

message 3: by brie (new)

brie 🥰📚 | 9 comments I've only ever listen to audiobooks for school assignments, and never for my own enjoyment. They seem good as background noise while you do other things like cleaning, but personally, I perfer solid copies. :)

message 4: by olivia, The All Mighty (new)

olivia (oliviarose_) | 381 comments Mod
When I was younger I LOVED listening to them, but recently I’ve found it too hard to concentrate on them. Plus, the narrators read unbearably slow lol

message 5: by daylan(its ya boy dayz in the hood), #manpowerrrrr (new)

daylan(its ya boy dayz in the hood) (griffinpuff) | 484 comments Mod
thats good

message 6: by Arabella (new)

Arabella | 7 comments I feel like it is easier with a book, you can read over that sentence until you get whereas in an audiobook you have to pause, go back, play, etc. I think my brain is wired more to read than to listen. Half of the readers read sooooooo slow and then I can't even understand them anyway. Audiobooks are great for some people but not me :)