New Adult Book Club discussion

Tears of Gold (Tears of...)
This topic is about Tears of Gold
Archived Read it Review it 2019 > #32/19 ~ Tears of Gold (Tears of... #3) by Anna Bloom

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chiara (last edited Apr 22, 2019 11:25PM) (new)

Chiara | 505 comments Mod
#32/19

Title: Tears of Gold (Tears of... #3)
Author: Anna Bloom
Genre: New Adult
Heat Level: Moderate/ Steamy
Formats ~ Mobi & Epub
Copies ~ 25 (Sent out by NABC)
Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

Synopsis:

All of Faith Hitchin’s rules are broken, shattered forever with a promise made in front of glass.

It should be easy; plan a wedding, prepare for a TV show and spend her life with the man she loves.
But, the demons of the past don’t care about rules and promises. As Elijah and Faith try to carve a life for themselves, deep secrets long buried will come to challenge them one final time. Old friendships will break her heart as her past and present clash with tragic results.

While Faith faces the memories of her shattered childhood and the Faircloughs play games with her future. Will she be strong enough to stand firm and not run?
When her ultimate challenge arrives Faith will need to decide what sort of woman she wants to be. Will she remember the promises made with gold before her tears run free forever.

TO SIGN UP, please leave your email and what format you'd like. Please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread.

If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know so we can remove your name from THE LIST. Thank You.

Reviewers:

1. Megb - Megbell44@kindle.com (mobi)
2. Olivia - Oliviahowellabel@yahoo.ca (mobi) (dnf)
3. Bookworm Bells - i4steel@me.com
4. Everything - marie@everythingmarie.com (mobi)

message 2: by Megb (new) - added it

Megb | 79 comments Megbell44@kindle.com

message 3: by Chiara (new)

Megb wrote: "Megbell44@kindle.com"

mobi or ePub?

Everything Marie (everythingmarie) | 43 comments Is it possible to get the first 2 books as well since this is a trilogy?

message 5: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Howell Abel Mobi please
Oliviahowellabel@yahoo.ca
Can I get the first 2 books?

Everything Marie (everythingmarie) | 43 comments Everything wrote: "Is it possible to get the first 2 books as well since this is a trilogy?"

Epub or Mobi please.

message 7: by Chiara (new)

Everything wrote: "Everything wrote: "Is it possible to get the first 2 books as well since this is a trilogy?"

Epub or Mobi please."

Hi, we need your email address.

message 8: by Derna (new)

Derna | 5260 comments Mod
Megb wrote: "Megbell44@kindle.com"

Sent

message 9: by Derna (new)

Olivia wrote: "Mobi please
Oliviahowellabel@yahoo.ca
Can I get the first 2 books?"

Sent please feel free to four weeks instead of three as you have requested the first two books.

Bookworm Bells (bellsaboo) | 190 comments Yes please, i4steel@me.com
Loved the 1st 2 books x

Everything Marie (everythingmarie) | 43 comments marie@everythingmarie.com - Mobi
Books 1, 2, and 3 please

Everything Marie (everythingmarie) | 43 comments Hi, were these books sent? I have not received them yet.

message 13: by Derna (new)

Everything wrote: "Hi, were these books sent? I have not received them yet."

Sent

Everything Marie (everythingmarie) | 43 comments My review for book #1:

https://everythingmarie.com/review-te...

Thank you!!

Everything Marie (everythingmarie) | 43 comments Here is the review for book #2: https://wp.me/p3O4PK-pQ

message 17: by Katina (new)

Katina Buchanan (goodreadscomkatina_buchanan) | 25 comments Wow! The story is complicated. I can't say I'd been so intimate, more like intimidated.