1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Jasmine and Anna N.

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Anna N.~God, Keep My Head Above Water (illyria18) | 15 comments For our Fantasy RP! :)

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) | 95 comments Cool! I'll get to work on characters!

Anna N.~God, Keep My Head Above Water (illyria18) | 15 comments For Reference:

Takes place in Medieval age. There are currently Twelve Major Kingoms in the World at this time. The largest of them all being Blackhold, which is positioned in the northwest of the country called Kinsvia, Forgehold, which is dead center of the country, and then Tidehold, which is in the southeast region of the country. In between Blackhold and Forgehold is a small village where a young boy/girl lives. Unbeknownst to them, they wield the power to ride dragons. However there are only seven know dragons left alive, according to everyone.

In the depths of Forgehold lives a young prince/princess who dreams of going on adventures out in the world. The truth about them is that they are actually the daughter of a powerful mage/witch/wizard who wishes to take over the world. They soon find out the truth and run away to try and find their parents.

The two characters run into each other as she is fleeing, and realize that not only do they need to find the prince/princesses parents, they also need to stop them, as well was help save the last remaining dragons.

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) | 95 comments Cool!

Anna N.~God, Keep My Head Above Water (illyria18) | 15 comments Also another question I thought up. Should the dragons be able to have a human form or should they only remain dragons?

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) | 95 comments Oriiginally I was thinking just remain as dragons but the anility to change would make more sense to helpp them to hide right? What do you think? I'm fine with either option hah

message 7: by Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (last edited Apr 18, 2019 08:49AM) (new)

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) | 95 comments First Name : Aaru
Middle Name: Marcus
Last Name : Caligor
Nickname[s] : He just goes by Aaru
Pronunciation: Uh-Rew Mark-us Kal-ee-Goor

Real Age: 273
Apparent Age: 24
Date of Birth: May 17
Time of Birth: Unknown
Zodiac Sign: Taurus (view spoiler)
Element: Earth
Sexuality: Pansexual (view spoiler)

Species: Draconic
Abilities: Can control the wind, but is unable to breath fire, since he isn’t a fire dragon.

Appearance

Complexion

Hair Color: Lighter than in the pic, more blonde, but just a bit.
Hair Length: Same as in pic
Hair Style: Same as in pic

Facial Features

Eye Color:

Chest Size: Wide, muscular
Body Type: Large frame, muscular
Height: 5’11½”
Weight: 212 lbs
Foot Size: 12
Blood Type: O negative
Markings/ Imperfections: Has a small tattoo of a black dragon on his chest directly above his heart. (view spoiler)

Hairstyle: Same as in pic

Dragon Appearance:

Color of Skin: Same as in pic
Power: Wind

Personality

Aaru can be dependable, persistent, loyal, patient, generous, and kind, but he can also be stubborn, oblivious, temperamental, and possessive. Aaru is basically a gentle giant, he is such a big sweet heart, he honestly just loves everyone, but he never really shows it much. He treats everyone equally like a friend, even the people he barely knows, and he doesn’t really have any favorites except maybe certain exceptions. He is a neutral force in the world, and is all about spreading his kindness. He doesn’t talk much, and is sometimes seen as shy, but that’s just because he really doesn’t have much to say most of the time, and a lot of his thoughts are trapped within his mind. But, he can also be very aggressive when it come to things like protecting himself or the people he really cares about. He’s actually really deeply sensitive when it comes to stuff like that, and sometimes he can get easily hurt by negative words, but he’s been working on building up a resistance to that flaw of his. He’s usually very cool and calm however, and as long as you don’t poke him the wrong way, you’ll never see his temper at all.

Habits: He tends to act pretty childish despite his age; this is just a part of his loving nature.
Hobbies: Anything fun really.
Likes: Anything shiny really (gems most of all), the smell of food cooking, food in general, flying, running, lending a helping hand, bright colors, pretty much everyone he meets.
Dislikes: Anything dull or boring; this includes colors, people, food, etc. There isn’t much he doesn’t like really.
Disabilities: Finds it hard to speak his mind. Temperament issues; often lashes out when provoked, and things usually end up bloody.
Fears: The unknown
Life Philosophy: Love and kindness are the two most important things in life; kindness is the gateway to many paths leading to happiness, and love is equivalent to happiness. Equality is most important as well; no one person is better than the next, and there are no best people or worst people, there are simply people who choose badly or choose good.
Motto:”The world will keep spinning, but that doesn’t mean you aren’t a part of it.”
Skills:Is able to detect the difference between a real piece of jewelry, or gem, and a fake one.

History

Aaru grew up with a very loving family, surrounded by equally loving friends. His mother was always very caring and fond of him, but when people started hunting dragons, his parents chose to fight, while he chose to stay out of it all. His mother ended up getting killed, which caused Aaru to fall into a depression. He ran from home, and began his travels after the war ended, and his father became distressed by Aaru leaving, but he didn’t try to stop him, only continued to fund his travels in hopes it would help him. Aaru has been traveling on his own, but after some time, without as much baggage and depression as before. His father never remarried, and he has no other siblings.

Race/Ethnicity: Caucasian
Family: His father (Draconic, named Faegan). His mother (Draconic, named Meira) is dead, and he has no siblings. Cousn Zephyr.
Belongings: Carries a duffel bag with him with clothes, water, food, and money; has money sent to him wherever he is by his father.

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) | 95 comments first character

message 9: by Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (last edited Apr 18, 2019 08:57AM) (new)

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) | 95 comments First Name : Kurtis
Middle Name: Daniel
Last Name : Eshbaugh
Nickname[s] : Kurt
Pronunciation: His first name and middle name are fairly obvious. For his last name, Eh-SH-baw.

Real Age: 20
Date of Birth: December 19th
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Element: Fire
Sexuality: Bisexual

Species: Wizard
Abilities: He first realizes he can create and control the element of fire and as far as he knows thats the limit of his powers. However he will soon learn more powers.

Appearance

Complexion:

Hair Color: Dark brown
Hair Length: Same as in picture
Hair Style: Same as in picture

Facial Features
Eye Color:

Body Type: Slightly toned, but not super buff; strong looking.
Height:5' 8"
Weight: 137
Foot Size: 9
Blood Type: O negative
Hairstyle: Same as in pic.

Personality

Independent and strong-willed, Kurtis is all about going off the beaten path. He isn’t afraid to step away from the pack, and is a natural born leader who goes after what he wants, regardless of what other people think. He is a born adventurer, and loves solo travel and exploration. He also loves exploring the inner workings of his mind, and loves stretching his horizons through a good book or movie.

Kurtis is open-hearted, generous, and big-spirited, but he is always truthful. Because of this, he may hurt others’ feelings, or may be called out for not having tact or empathy. The latter is not true. With his keen imagination, Kurtis is adept at putting himself in another person’s shoes, but he does not feel the need to beat around the bush or lie. You can trust Kurtis to tell you what he really thinks. Unlike other people, he won’t spill any secrets. Kurtis is a steadfast friend, is smart, capable, and a true trailblazer.

Habits: He likes to wander into the Forest near Forgehold, and tends to get pretty lost.
Hobbies: Enjoys readind various books about Magic in secret and testing his powers.
Dislikes: People who beat him at certain things, and most peasants.

History

Kurtis was born and raised in Forgehold and brought up to be a strong prince. He tries his hardest to impress his family but his father never really seems satisfied. It wasnt until he was about 17 that he realized he had powers. Not know what to do about it, he confided in his only friend he knew, a jewelry seller in Forgehold who was very kind to him growing up. The jewelry seller helped him to learn to control what little abilities he has so far. Hes never told anyone else, for he lives in fear of hurting someone.

Race/Ethnicity: Caucasian
Family:
Accent: English

First Name : Zephyrinus
Middle Name: Alamar
Last Name : Dietou
Nickname[s] : Zephyr

Date of Birth: January 7
Species: Draconic/Dragon (Earth)
Appearance

Dragon Form:

https://www.deviantart.com/mythori/ar...

Complexion: Light skinned, a bit tan.
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Length: Short
Hair Style: Same as in pic
Eye Color:

Body Type: Same as in pic; lean, a bit muscular, but not too much, medium build
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 167
Markings/ Imperfections: None .

Personality
Can be responsible, patient, ambitious, resourceful, loyal, but can also be, dictatorial, inhibited, conceited, distrusting, and unimaginative. He is a very ambitious person, always has something he is pursuing and wants his life to be fulfilled and important. He is extremely patient and will wait a long time for something he wants. He has a very active mind and strong powers of concentration.

Hobbies: Blacksmith, sword fights, reading, exploring.
Skills: Is pretty handy with a sword, even though he is a dragon.

Family: Is Aaru's younger cousin.

Anna N.~God, Keep My Head Above Water (illyria18) | 15 comments I was thinking it makes sense to help them hide as well. Just wanted to run it by and okay it with you first. ;) Nice characters! I'll try to get mine up today at some point. ;)

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) | 95 comments ok cool~

message 12: by Anna N.~God, Keep My Head Above Water (last edited Apr 17, 2019 05:28PM) (new)

Anna N.~God, Keep My Head Above Water (illyria18) | 15 comments (Still a work in progress. Just getting up what I have so far to let you know I haven't forgotten and have been working on it. :) Just gotten a bit busy is all. )

Name: Riyah Maclaren
Date of Birth: May 1st
Species: Human/Dragon Rider
Abilities: Communicate with Dragons
Appearance: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5230509...
Skin color: Caucasian
Hair color: Light Brown
Eye color: Grey
Height:5'6"
Weight: 108
Family:
Father- Garyth 45
Mother- Liyana 42
Sister- Addeline 25 https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5230509...
Brother- Grantley/Grant 22 https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5230509...
History:
Belongings:

Name: Neviah Dayton
Date of Birth: January 4th
Species: Human/Seer
Abilities: Has visions of things that haven't happened yet.
Skin Color: Black
Eye Color: Chocolate Brown
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 113
Family:
Father- Kaelem 46
Mother- Ainara 40
Brother- Kazuo 23 https://www.pinterest.com/pin/3107484...
Brother- Eroth 21 https://www.pinterest.com/pin/7285980...
Brother- Corwyn 19 https://www.pinterest.com/pin/3085670...
History:
Belongings:

Name: Drayce
Date of Birth: Unknown
Species: Dragon
Element: Water
Appearance: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/7189575...
Dragon Form: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/8537136...

Name: Ryoko
Date of Birth: Unknown
Species: Dragon
Element: Air
Dragon Form: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/2474869...

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) | 95 comments Ohh no worries! Take your time. Those characters took me hours to make and as you can seee im not donne with one of em haha! But i like yourr character already!

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) | 95 comments Hey there! You still wanting to do this one? No worry if you are busy just wondering haha

Anna N.~God, Keep My Head Above Water (illyria18) | 15 comments Yeah, hoping to manage to get some time to work on my characters tonight. I've actually thought up a lot of fun characters recently for it. My official freedom for the day will come around five. After that I'll try and get away to get some real work done. Wanted to get some done last night but my tired eyes disagreed. Haha! Sorry it's taking me so long.

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) | 95 comments its alright! I'll look forwards to later then!

Anna N.~God, Keep My Head Above Water (illyria18) | 15 comments Alright, for the most part my characters are done! My dragons need a little more work to be sure but I'm not sure when I'm bringing them in just yet anyway. Debating about giving my characters their history or not since I have a big opening post thought up that will go over and cover all of that anyway. ;)

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) | 95 comments Sweet! I'm still workin on some characters as well and i agree history isn't really needed much haha, but if you want you can wait till i at least update kurtis or go ahead and start it s up to you!

Anna N.~God, Keep My Head Above Water (illyria18) | 15 comments I just might. ;) Gotta get my other RP's up to date real quick though. If you want to give Kurtis's parents names/appearances I'll play them for you if you still want me to. Thought about adding them to my list but got lazy about even giving my own characters parents appearances so decided to hold off. lol!

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) | 95 comments Haha alrifght and yes for sure you can play his parents! Does that mean ill play riyah's pareents or... ? And yes let me update kurtis real fast!

Anna N.~God, Keep My Head Above Water (illyria18) | 15 comments Great! You can if you want though as far as my plan goes it wont be needed. You're open to any of the siblings as well if you like. I'm planning on putting Riyah's brother into play and at least one of Neviah's. My way of having male characters without making each one a profile. lol!

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) | 95 comments Haha I understand. I'll consider one of the brothers thanks. Just updated Kurtis, just need to add a few more things!

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) | 95 comments Alright I'm all done with kurtis and ill add another dragon in a moment!

Anna N.~God, Keep My Head Above Water (illyria18) | 15 comments Great job on your characters! :) After I get my daughter to daycare I'm going to try and tackle that long opening post I have planned. Just have to get up and around. XD

Anna N.~God, Keep My Head Above Water (illyria18) | 15 comments Riyah was high up in the mountains. Looking out as far as the eye could see. It was beautiful up here. The wind was fierce but she loved the way that blew against her. Riyah's ground firm beneath her. Spotting something on the horizon, up high in the sky, and coming closer to her. Not quite able to make out what it was. Feeling a strange connection to it though. Squinting her eyes to try to figure out what it could be. In just a moment she'd have it. Then came the light knocking that woke her up.

Sitting up in her bed, in the small room that she used to share with Addeline, Riyah felt the dream fading fast as she slowly became more awake. Looking around a bit bleary eyed until her gaze landed on the window. Spotting her best friend Neviah waiting there with a big grin on her face. There was no point in trying to ignore her and go back to bed. If anything she was surprised Neviah hadn't crept in through the window to wake her. Riyah forcing herself out of bed and going over to open the window.
"Neviah, what's going on? What time is it?" Riyah asks her sleepily.
"Shh, quiet tones. We don't want to wake anyone. It's early, I know but it's time to go." Neviah tries to tell her.
"Go?" Riyah asks, very confused now and becoming much more awake by the moment.
"We always said we'd leave this little village where nothing ever happens, well today is that day." Neviah proclaims. Something that definitely widened Riyah's eyes.
"What?" Clearly her friend must of lost it.
"Don't give me that. We made a pact when we were young to do it. Now look at us. If we stay much longer it will be too late. In everyone else's eyes we're already grown. If we stay we'll just become like our parents and stay here forever. Your sister and my older brother already fell into that trap." Neviah points out. Her oldest brother Kazuo having gotten married two years ago and already having two children of his own. Riyah's sister Addeline having just gotten married that year. Her absence still felt in the house now that she had moved in with her new husband.
"I know we did, but Neviah we were young then and full of dreams." Riyah tries to protest.
"No Riyah, we're still young and full of dreams. That's why we can't stay here." Neviah insists, feeling the passion behind her words. Passion enough to get Riyah moving. Getting dressed and climbing out the window to join her friend.

"Our brother's are going to kill us when they find us." Riyah insists, walking close to her friend in the dead of night through the forest. Feeling sure that it was only around four in the morning at most. Neviah holding tight to a lantern at her side.
"They wont find us. We're going for good this time. Not to that little hiding place in the woods." Neviah sounding so sure of herself. Riyah able to remember a time when they all played together when they were young. Her brother and Neviah's, along with them. A happy more innocent time before things had to start changing.
"Did you have a dream again? Is that why we're leaving?" Riyah couldn't help but ask. Riyah still wasn't sure how the things that her friend saw worked. All she knew for sure was that when Neviah was sent certain dreams they had always come true. Being the only keeper of this secret her friend had.
"Yes." Neviah says, not denying it. At the same time though not telling her friend what she saw. Not yet anyway. Instead quickening their pace.

Riyah could feel the long hours passing as they continued on. Night finally turning into early morning and eventually the sun being very high up in the sky above them. They had remained quiet since her last question. Both seemingly lost in their own thoughts. Until finally Neviah sits down upon a fallen tree. Clearly it was time for a break. Riyah sitting beside her friend. It wasn't like Neviah to be so quiet. For Riyah yes, but for Neviah... It was a very uncommon sight.
"They're going to wed me off. To some stranger from a different village." Neviah says, finally breaking the silence. "They didn't tell me, but I saw it." Neviah finally looking over at her friend. "So you see, we had to leave or soon I'd have no chance to at all." Riyah was shocked at what Neviah told her. Wishing it weren't true though having no doubt that what Neviah told her was what she had seen. Without saying anything more they both got back up and started making progress on their journey once more. Neither really knowing where they were going only that it was putting behind where they didn't want to be.

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) | 95 comments ((Kay will respond when I can I added one more dragon! Searching for a good pic for his dragon form now))

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) | 95 comments ((Alright getting ready to start typing!))

Anna N.~God, Keep My Head Above Water (illyria18) | 15 comments ((Good luck! ;) ))

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) | 95 comments ((thanks! I"m about half done with the post but I gotta go run errands now so I'll post later! earlier i was helping someone with an essay so couldn't type mucch bleh...)))

Anna N.~God, Keep My Head Above Water (illyria18) | 15 comments ((Alright, good luck! Talk to you later on as I eagerly await your post! :) ))

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) | 95 comments ((I think I'll get to post tonight but not for another hour or so sorry bout that! I look forwards to rping tomorrow tho!))

message 32: by Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (last edited Apr 19, 2019 12:42PM) (new)

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) | 95 comments ((Sorry for delays I had the post ready an then my computer decided to crap out on me. Had to take it to get fixed and so while i was wating for them to call and tell me if its ready i fell asleep again so im ttrying to see if i can recover the file somehow... so sorry!))

Anna N.~God, Keep My Head Above Water (illyria18) | 15 comments ((I understand technology trouble and trying to find time. Hope all is well. Just wanted to make sure you still wanted to continue this?))

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) | 95 comments ((Yes I do but right now I cant I am currently fighting off sickness and trying to get used to my new job i apologize sincerely!))

Anna N.~God, Keep My Head Above Water (illyria18) | 15 comments ((That's alright. Just wanted to make for sure you still did.))

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) | 95 comments ((Next week on Thursday i should be able to post either that or Sunday))