What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Adult book. Romance/thriller/psychic paranormal :: h is psychic with visions; H is investigator/cop; murders are occurring

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Atchison | 2 comments It’s driving me crazy. Read it years ago.
-Main Character is female. She has some psychic ability and sees visions
- Her best friend (who I think also got her own book) was sleeping with the towns Rick bad boy
- Main Guy/romantic interest is some sort of cop/investigator I think.
-Murders are going on. I think the main girl is having visions of them.
-I think she has marks on her hands like the murder victims do
-there’s one Scene where the guy is going through the snow to get to her house, I think his vehicle broke down

message 2: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Atchison | 2 comments the towns rich bad boy*

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37540 comments Mod
Brittany, per the group rules please put genre and plot details into your header/title. This makes your book easier to search for.

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Brittany ~~
I added some details to your header. If you want something else, you can change it by clicking on the little "edit" next to the header.

You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 210 from seven months ago where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!

message 5: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 483 comments It's a long shot but is it The Soul Summoner Series
The Soul Summoner (6 Book Series) by Elicia Hyder

message 6: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Bush (daniereads87) | 3 comments it might be kay hoopers Bishop files series.