What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
UNSOLVED: One specific book > Young Adult book about witches and wizards

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Briana (new)

Briana | 6 comments It was an older book possibly came out around 2009-2012. It was about this protagonist, still in high school I believe discovers a world of witchcraft I believe. She pairs with this man, her love interest.

This is the only solid thing I remember about this book: he was a bit older and they kept making that very apparent in the book. They were obviously into each other, but before anything could happen he dies toward the end of the book in this big battle or fight with the villain of the book kills the man. That's all I really remember about the plot and I know there may have been one or two books that came after it.

Another thing that may help is the cover. It was all black with either a butterfly or some other bright design on it in pinks and blues. The author may have been Melissa or something like that but I can't be too sure.

message 2: by Bridget (new)

Bridget (oobridgetoo) | 172 comments Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr? Cover and author's name is what I'm going on for this guess lol. =)

message 3: by Briana (new)

Briana | 6 comments Bridget wrote: "Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr? Cover and author's name is what I'm going on for this guess lol. =)"

At first, that's what I thought, but her love interest dies at the end. I know that was for certain. And He was older I'm not sure it was Teacher older or Barely an adult older...

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37536 comments Mod
Briana, you started a thread about this already here -

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

so I'm closing this thread. One thread per book, otherwise it gets confusing.

I'll paste your comment into the original thread.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.