Time Travel discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Club Discussions > Nominations for May/June 2019

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nancy (new)

Nancy (paper_addict) | 975 comments Mod
Nominate books we would like to read in May/June 2019 as a group.

Please nominate a book you would like the group to read in March/April 2019. Books that get seconded will be included in the poll. Please see the list of books we have read before posting your nomination. Remember no self-nominations, please.

https://www.goodreads.com/group/books...

message 2: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cherylllr) | 862 comments I still have Bittersweet Memories: A Novel by the gracious Lynn Osterkamp sitting on my tablet and I really wish I had read it promptly. Better late than never, if the group agrees.

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Macaire | 59 comments Millennium
by John Varley
I can't believe I haven't read this one - I love John Varley's books. :-)

Millennium

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Crowens If you are a qualified reviewer on NetGalley, posted are my two time travel novels that will be released in rapid succession this summer, The Time Traveler Professor, Book One: Silent Meridian and The Time Traveler Professor, Book Two: A Pocketful of Lodestones. If you are not a qualified reviewer, currently I have a 60-page sample of the first book if you sign up on Prolific Works (free for anyone) and go to the specific url: https://claims.prolificworks.com/free...

message 5: by Nancy (new)

Elizabeth wrote: "If you are a qualified reviewer on NetGalley, posted are my two time travel novels that will be released in rapid succession this summer, The Time Traveler Professor, Book One: Silent Meridian and ..."

This thread is for nominations for next month group read. You can post this under the free ebooks and giveaways or under member introductions or time travel books etc.

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Crowens Thank you Nancy. I'm still learning how Goodreads works.

Crowens

message 7: by Nancy (new)

Elizabeth wrote: "Thank you Nancy. I'm still learning how Goodreads works.

Crowens"

No problem. Most groups have a “how to” thread that explains the group rules etc.

message 8: by Nancy (last edited Apr 19, 2019 08:28AM) (new)

We aren’t getting a lot of nominations...

I am going to add A Time To Change since it has been nominated in the last two polls.

message 9: by Dean (new)

Dean | 155 comments I was going to nominate it again, but it keeps just missing out!

It's been waiting on my Kindle a while, so if it doesn't win this time, I think I may just end up reading it anyway.

message 10: by Nancy (new)

I was hoping to get one more book....

message 11: by Nancy (new)

Dean wrote: "I was going to nominate it again, but it keeps just missing out!

It's been waiting on my Kindle a while, so if it doesn't win this time, I think I may just end up reading it anyway."

Maybe you can have a buddy read if it doesn’t win.

message 12: by Heather(Gibby) (new)

Heather(Gibby) (heather-gibby) | 421 comments I nominate Flashforward which has been on my TBR for years

message 13: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cherylllr) | 862 comments Heather(Gibby) wrote: "I nominate Flashforward which has been on my TBR for years"

Ooh, that's one I wouldn't mind rereading.

message 14: by Nancy (new)

I will get a poll ready soon.

message 15: by Celso (new)

Celso Almeida | 41 comments "Flashforward" is a really great book!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.