Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Looking for a reviewer?

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gabby (new)

Gabby | 4 comments Hi everybody! My name is Gabby and I am an avid book reader. If any of you are looking for someone to read and review your book drop me a message! I’ll give pretty much anything a shot!

I love all kinds of books, but my absolute favorites are fantasy, romance, science fiction, and thrillers/suspense.

I love getting paper copies, but I do also read e-pubs! I’ll post reviews on goodreads and amazon as soon as I’m able to!

message 2: by D. (new)

D. Dauphinee | 3 comments Hi Gabby. Are you on Netgalley? There might be some ARCs of "When You Find My Body" still available from my publicist.

Cheers,
Dee
www.ddauphinee.com

message 3: by Katharine (new)

Katharine Coggeshall | 16 comments Hi Gabby,

I have two short books that I would appreciate your consideration to review: 101 Reasons I'd Rather Marry My Cat and How to be Happy Alone: A single's guide to a satisfying life. If either interest you, please send me an email at kcoggeshall@hotmail.com and I will send you a free copy.

message 4: by Ikenna (new)

Ikenna Ngene | 11 comments Hi Gabby,
If you like story based self-help books, then I have just the one for you.
My book - The Storyteller's Student is out on pre-order and will be released on 15th April.
It is available on Kindle unlimited -
https://www.amazon.com/Storytellers-S....

Short Synopsis -

Jack (a bored accountant) meets The Storyteller (an internationally acclaimed storyteller. She takes him under her wings and trains him on how to improve his public speaking skills.
Over the course of 6 weeks, we follow the journey of Jack as she used different stories to show him how to give presentations that impact lives.

Thanks for the review, hope you enjoyed the read.

message 5: by Mala (new)

Mala Mukherjee | 44 comments Gabby wrote: "Hi everybody! My name is Gabby and I am an avid book reader. If any of you are looking for someone to read and review your book drop me a message! I’ll give pretty much anything a shot!

I love al..."

I a interested. Do you like Asian fantasy based on ancient India? I have a book available in Amazon, Chronicle of Lost Empire: Secrets of Nalanda. If you are interested I can send you a copy

message 6: by Nancy (new)

Nancy | 9 comments Hi Gabby,

I'd love a review of my self-help book about life purpose, "Who Are You? What Are You Doing Here? Where Are You Going?" It's on Amazon in Kindle and paperback, on B&N in Nook, and on Smashwords in other electronic formats. I can email you a complimentary copy in PDF form if you decide to review it.

The book demystifies occult sciences, shows you how to discover your life purpose quickly and easily using Chaldean numerology, and shows you how to instantly eliminate the limiting beliefs that are holding you back from the success you desire. I know, it sounds too good to be true, but it really does that.

An honest review from someone who is open to different genres and may not be familiar with an occult/spiritual approach to self-help would help me know how well (or not) I'm getting my message across.

Thanks for considering my book.

love and light,

Nancy
nfairbro66@gmail.com

message 7: by I.J. (new)

I.J. Miller | 11 comments My new novel--literary fiction with a thriller element--has just been released.

Here is an overview of the story:

Two moms, Maddie and Al, wake up one cold morning in March in a run-down motel in Weehawken, NJ thinking they have finally found safety after a cross-country escape from their baby’s manipulative biological father. But they soon discover that the state’s top hostage negotiator--and his personal four-man SWAT team--surround their room.

IMMACULATE CONCEPTION takes you to the inner core of two unique women desperate to keep their baby at all costs and provide him with the secure, protected, happy childhood neither of them had. This well-crafted story takes you from the drama of the present, to the tragic scarring of childhood past, to the joyful connection the two make as adults, then back to the present and its emotional closure to this passionate journey of two partners seeking a peaceful life together as a family.

Maddie and Al show us how important it is to protect our children at all costs and how valiantly they’re willing to fight to overcome the deep-rooted effects of early abuse.

I have free copies available for potential reviewers in Mobi, E-Pub, and PDF formats.

I look forward to hearing from you.

IJ

message 8: by Karen (new)

Karen Carpenter | 9 comments Gabby wrote: "Hi everybody! My name is Gabby and I am an avid book reader. If any of you are looking for someone to read and review your book drop me a message! I’ll give pretty much anything a shot!

I love al..."

Hi, Gabby: My short YA book is available for free on Amazon through Saturday, if you would be interested in reading/reviewing.

Thank you so much.

If We Could Change, very short book for YA/Adults is free on Amazon through Saturday. Would appreciate any reviews.
Thank you so much! Hope you enjoy!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079343PXK

message 9: by Stewart (new)

Stewart Clyde (stewartclydeauthor) | 6 comments Gabby wrote: "Hi everybody! My name is Gabby and I am an avid book reader. If any of you are looking for someone to read and review your book drop me a message! I’ll give pretty much anything a shot!

I love al..."

Hi Gabby,

Are you interested in reading a revenge adventure-thriller, before it is released, in exchange for an Amazon review?

If yes, please sign up for advanced reader copies of SCORPION HUNTER at http://stewartclydeauthor.com/arc/ and I will send you the advanced eBook copy a few weeks before the release date. No spam, only books before they are released. Unsubscribe any time.

Back cover:

A DIAMOND

A boy wakes to find men waiting outside their remote African farmhouse. That night he sees his parents brutally murdered. The boy is Stirling Hunt.

A CARTEL

Now an ex-Marine and Special Forces interrogator, Stirling accepts a mission to recover a rare red diamond deep in southern Africa. He is thrust into a dangerous game between a cold-blooded cartel and an international intelligence agency. When the mission goes wrong, Stirling is a wanted man.

AN OATH OF VENGEANCE

He goes on the run, pursued by secret police and the cartel. Both want the diamond back. He is in a race against time to save himself and his team, and avenge his parents’ deaths. Stirling will use all of his cunning, tradecraft and wit to escape. Can he bring the killers to justice?

THE HUNT IS ON

If you'd like to read the first chapter (for free) you can find it at: https://www.wattpad.com/716537235-sco...

If you'd like to sign up for the latest release dates, Stirling Hunt Thriller news and free stuff, please go to www.stewartclydeauthor.com/#signup

Thanks for reading and supporting!

Stewart Clyde

message 10: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Shook (authorjessicashook) | 4 comments Hi Gabby!

My YA magical realism/clean romance book, "Waiting For August" releases June 11th. I am giving away ebbok ARCs for readers interested in reviewing. You can message me or you can sign up directly for the launch team by clicking here. I'd love to connect with you!

Synopsis:

Would you change the day you regret most, if it meant giving up the life you know?

Summer days are magical when you’re 17. Friends are forever, and first loves are true. But for Maggie Thayer, all the magic changes one day in August when tragedy strikes and alters the future she had dreamed of.

On the 10th anniversary of that devastating day, Maggie is living a lackluster existence. Until she wakes up the next morning...but 10 years earlier. Maggie is 17 again, and Levi James is still the boy of her dreams. And the world is still full of possibility.

As she relives that day, knowing what is to come, will she make different choices and try to change the future she knows? Will she realize that maybe her life wasn’t as empty as she thought?

message 11: by Bryan (new)

Bryan Deminico | 6 comments Hi Gabby -

I have my first book - a sci-fi action/adventure/thriller - I have no issue sending the free e-book (pdf) - I'm at bryancdeminico@gmail.com

Here is quick about the book:

A novus hit squad is chasing you, and they are getting closer...

In the year 3421, human, novus, and alien races coexist through political strife perpetuated by daily United Planetary Congress interactions, the foundation of political theater. An encrypted code, capable of crippling a newly developed artificial earth planet, is stolen from an atmospheric control outpost orbiting Atlas.

Agent Jonah, Galactic Interpol Society top-priority agent, must immerse himself within the violent shadows surrounding his new mission as he enters the Revised Washington District. A novus crime lord leading a reputable novus terrorist organization lends aid to a powerful political figure pulling the strings. To further complicate Jonah's investigation, a rogue galactic agent bites at his heels every step of the way.

Follow Agent Jonah through vivid action sequences and futuristic locales to find out if he can overcome all obstacles and save Atlas from an evil politician's plot for power dominance in the galaxy.

Army combat veteran Bryan DeMinico gives readers a Sci-Fi world full of hi-tech spy activities, sleek technologies, socio-political interactions spanning across two earth planets, mix in a new humanoid race, colonized space worlds, and add a dash of discovered aliens on Planet Amephirous.

message 12: by Carolee (new)

Carolee Croft | 4 comments Hi Gabby,

If you're interested in a shifter comedy romance, Desi please message me or email caroleecroft at gmail dot com. Thanks!!

message 13: by Brett (new)

Brett Roehr Hello Gabby,

If you're interested in reviewing my debut novel The Yukon Wolf, please send me a message at brett.roehr@hotmail.com.

Here is the book's Amazon page https://www.amazon.com/Yukon-Wolf-Bre...

Here is the book's Goodreads page https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure, I'd exchange reviewing with you. I'll go check out your book and then email you my book url address.
Patti

message 15: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor Margo Byrne | 6 comments Hello,

If you're interested in Ya Fantasy please send me a message through Goodreads or to my email eleanor.byrne98@gmail.com. It is available on Kindle Unlimted or I can send you a pdf.

Thank you

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, I will send you an email.
pattimari

message 17: by W.K. (last edited May 09, 2019 11:04AM) (new)

W.K. Greyling | 9 comments Hello,

Beneath the Roots
The first book in my fantasy series is free now on Amazon and also if you enjoy audiobooks I have promo codes available so you can listen for free to the whole series.
https://www.audible.com/pd/Beneath-th...
https://www.amazon.com/Beneath-Roots-...

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Super. I'll go read and review. Would you mind reading reviewing mine? Frozen Time?

message 19: by Amit (new)

Amit Bagaria | 3 comments Gabby wrote: "Hi everybody! My name is Gabby and I am an avid book reader. If any of you are looking for someone to read and review your book drop me a message! I’ll give pretty much anything a shot!

I love al..."

Would you be interested in reviewing a book titled USAma - Is USA the world's largest terrorist?

If yes, please email me at amitbagaria65@gmail.com and we can take it forward.

message 20: by Gurpreet (new)

Gurpreet Kaur | 14 comments Hey Gabby,
I have a poetry book published which consists of poetry, proses and quotes reflecting the highs and lows of love and life. The book has just 94 pages and it wouldn't take more than 2 hours to read it.
It would truly mean a lot if you could take your time out to read and review it. All criticism is welcomed. It is available on Kindle Unlimited for free.
Here's the link : https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PWGQ165

message 21: by Ali (new)

Ali Ismail hi I would like you to review my ebook MAX HAPPINESS

message 22: by S.L. (new)

S.L. Fon | 7 comments Gabby wrote: "Hi everybody! My name is Gabby and I am an avid book reader. If any of you are looking for someone to read and review your book drop me a message! I’ll give pretty much anything a shot!

I love al..."

Hi, I'd love to have you review my new suspense novelette. If you're KU subscriber, it's free. Or, you can wait to download on May 20-22, it'll be free for all.
The link is here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RP24HXY
Thank you.

message 23: by J.C. (new)

J.C. Gatlin (jc_gatlin) | 5 comments Hi Gabby,

Would you like to read my Florida mystery novel, H_NGM_N: Murder is the Word? It's about a crime writer who returns home to attend the funeral of a childhood friend who committed suicide, and then suspects murder when she starts getting text messages from the deceased.

I can gift you a Kindle copy or mail you an ARC.
Here's the link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

Thanks
JC Gatlin

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Frozen Time storyline was a book created by our son. Peter and I wrote the story from his ideas. Here is what one reviewer wrote on Amazon> Frozen Time

Suppose you were an innocent seventeen-year-old boy who discovered an “ancient orb” or amulet that could give you godlike powers. Would you be able to resist the temptation to use it, or would you succumb and become twisted and evil?

This is the central theme of Frozen Time.

Timmy’s father is an archeologist in Africa and one day, Timmy discovers an ancient device at an excavation that will enable him to freeze time while leaving himself free to do whatever he wants.

This is Book One of at least a two-part series, and it raises tantalizing questions. Will Timmy survive and ever get back with his girlfriend Sara, and what dangers has he unwittingly exposed his father and others to? If you want to know the answers to these and other questions, read on!

Frozen Time on Amazon by Pattimari & Peter Cacciolfi

message 25: by Martin (new)

Martin Owton | 80 comments I have a non-epic fantasy adventure duology that I'd love some more reviews for. The first book is here: Exile I can send the ebook file if it sounds like your kind of book.

message 26: by Wayne (new)

Wayne Haroutunian (wayneharoutunian) | 4 comments Hey Gabby, let me know if you’d like to review and receive a free copy of my historical romance novel Nowhere Man and Orange Girl.

It’s romance/suspense, set in the 1950s in America.
For the book description, you can read it on Amazon:
http://amzn.to/2nfj1SC

You can email me at wayneharoutunian@gmail.com.

message 27: by N.B. (new)

N.B. Ray (nb_ray) | 14 comments Looking for reviews to help get my thriller noticed!
It's free to read on Kindle Unlimited, and it's occasionally available as a free e-book.
Blurb: One-eyed ex-soldier Jax Dedman has been to war and has the scars to prove it. Free spirit, fist-fighter, anarchist and performance artist, she's living life by her own rules until a ghost from the past gives her an impossible choice: investigate the secretive Artists and Adventurers Club and its charismatic founder, ex-spook Clarissa Moebius, or lose her anonymity and freedom. Thrust into a maelstrom of assassinations, arcane neolithic mutilations, and a deep conspiracy that promises the key to expanding human consciousness into a mystical realm, she must rely on all her skills, wit and tradecraft to discover the truth before it kills her, in a mission that will take her to the furthest corners of the globe and the deepest recesses of the mind.Irreverent, explicit and profane, In the Kingdom of the Blind is a thrilling journey to the heart of a mystery. This book contains scenes of an adult nature.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kingdom-Blin...In the Kingdom of the Blind

message 28: by Raedrian (last edited Jun 06, 2019 07:24PM) (new)

Raedrian | 4 comments Hi Gabby

My superhero romance is in the science fiction/fantasy romance vein. If the description interests you, I'd love for you to check it out. It's on KU.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SGYZZNF

Unmasked: A Superhero Romance

You can reach me at writerraereigns@gmail.com

message 29: by Tajammul (new)

Tajammul Kothari | 20 comments Hi everyone!!

My name is Tajammul Kothari and I have published a poetry book named "Unanswered Verses"

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

I would highly appreciate if if someone would take their time out to read and review it

Being a novice writer; I need the support and encouragement to move forward.

Please do send me message on my e-mail:

tajam070@gmail.com

I'd be more than happy to send you a copy.

Warm Regards,

Tajammul

message 30: by Aidan (new)

Aidan Morrissey | 1 comments Hi All,

I'm Aidan currently living btween the UK, Italy and India.

My debut novel 'The Awakening Aten' is available for review if anyone is interested.

It is based on the fictional lives of real people living in Ancient Egypt around 1450 BCE.

Anyone who would like to review a copy it is on here and NetGalley

You can also contact me at aidan.kay.writing@gmail.com

message 31: by Jonnathan (new)

Jonnathan Strawthorne | 13 comments Aidan wrote: "Hi All,

I'm Aidan currently living btween the UK, Italy and India.

My debut novel 'The Awakening Aten' is available for review if anyone is interested.

It is based on the fictional lives of real..."

Hello Aidan:

I'll do a review. I tagged your book to read. Perhaps check out mine - The Causality of Time: Conception.

message 32: by Jonnathan (new)

Jonnathan Strawthorne | 13 comments Martin wrote: "I have a non-epic fantasy adventure duology that I'd love some more reviews for. The first book is here: Exile I can send the ebook file if it sounds like your kind of book."

Hello Martin:

I'll do a review. I tagged your book to read. Perhaps check out mine - The Causality of Time: Conception.

message 33: by Sean (new)

Sean Robins | 5 comments Hi Gabby,

Will you by any chance be interested in reading my sci-fi book? It's an Amazon No. 1 Hot New Release with some 50 five-star reviews.

This is the blurb:

The Akakies, a peaceful, technologically advanced alien species known as "the galaxy's pranksters," are under attack by the Xortaags, a vicious military race bent on conquering the universe. The Xortaags are deadly, but Tarq, the Akakies' chief strategist and legendary shadow master, has a plan.

Meanwhile on Earth, Jim, a wise-cracking, movie-quoting, OCD-suffering fighter pilot, is about to propose to his girlfriend Liz when his childhood friend Kurt shows up at his house, injured and covered in blood. Kurt is a freedom fighter/super- assassin hunted by a brutal military dictatorship's security forces. Soon after, Jim, Liz and Kurt's lives are set to crash with a galactic war that threatens the very existence of the human race.

Can our heroes save humanity from the wrath of an overwhelming enemy?

The Crimson Deathbringer seamlessly blends breathtaking action sequences with mischievous humor. If you are a science fiction/space opera fan, this book, with its memorable characters, formidable antagonist and Game of Thrones style shocking moments, is written especially for you.

And Amazon link:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PQVGD81

I hope you like what you see:)

message 34: by Diana (new)

Diana Firican (dianafirican) | 8 comments Hi Gabby,

Thanks for loving books and for your kind offer :). My book is non-fiction, dedicated to people who want to move abroad. It's easy to read, user-friendly and fun.

Moving Abroad: The Essentials (PDF)

Please send me an email at

diana@mymoveguide.com

... if you are interested to read it and write your honest review.

Many thanks in advance,
Diana

message 35: by Ime (new)

Ime Atakpa | 9 comments Gabby,

If you'd be interested and have time, I have a recently published novel that I'd love to get some reviews for. It's a contemporary YA novel, and I would be able to provide you with either a physical copy or an electronic file.

Here's the Goodreads link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

Thank you in advance for your consideration!

message 36: by Claire (new)

Claire Dickinson | 16 comments Hi Gabby,

My name is Claire Dickinson. I've just self-published a thriller on Amazon and I was wondering if you'd be interested in reviewing it.

The story is entitled City of Dark and takes place in Paris, where the catacombs are being used for terror attacks. A counter-terror investigator joins forces with a young (female) engineering student, whose detailed knowledge of the underground network takes them on an urbex adventure. You can find a more detailed synopsis as well as a kindle preview on the promotional website: https://cityofdark.com/

While the plot of the story is set in the contemporary city, the intrigue builds on historical details about Paris and the catacombs. It’s a story that blends reality, history and myth. It is available on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/City-Dark-Clai... It is registered for kindle unlimted.

Originally from Canada, I've lived in Paris for many years now. The city’s rich atmosphere provides the inspiration for my work. If you think the book might be the kind of thing you would enjoy, obviously I would be more than happy to hear from you.

Thanks for considering this.
Sincerely,
Claire Dickinson