Contemporary Chicks Book Club discussion

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey | 13 comments Mod
Welcome!

Please use this thread to say hi and introduce yourself to fellow group members.

message 2: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenthenerd) | 3 comments Hi I'm Lauren and one of the members of the contemporary chicks book club! I'm so happy to be involved in this and look forward to seeing what book will be picked as our first book for May! x

message 3: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey | 13 comments Mod
Hi!

My name is Lindsey and I'm one of the co-hosts of the Contemporary Chicks Book Club!!

I'm excited for this club and to start reading more contemporary books and getting to know all our members.

I better pretty much like to read ALL types of books but it needs to capture my attention and pull me in.

Welcome to all!!!

message 4: by Tasha (new)

Tasha (tashasbooktopia) | 2 comments Mod
Hi guys!

My name is Tasha and I am the creator of Contemporary Chicks Book Club!

I'm really excited to be starting this club with some amazing girls and getting to know you all and hearing your thoughts on our monthly votes.

I look forward to sharing our first book with you all!

message 5: by jessica (new)

jessica (abookishjess) | 3 comments Hello!
I'm Jessica and I'm really excited for this club! I am a huge fantasy lover, but I've been trying to expand what I read and contemporary has been one of the genres I really want to read more of.

I look forward to getting to know everyone!

message 6: by Emilie (last edited Apr 24, 2019 11:39AM) (new)

Emilie | 2 comments Hi - My name is Emilie and I am from Michigan. I am excited to take part in this book club, as I do not read much contemporary fiction and am looking forward to expanding my literary repertoire. I am new to the #bookstagram community and already I am enjoying it. I am excited to start reading with everyone! :)

message 7: by Maja (new)

Maja Brixley (majabooks_) | 4 comments Hi.
My name is Maja and I love reading contemporary books. This bookclub was just made for me 🤩 can’t wait to read and talk about some amazing books with y’all!

message 8: by Festina (new)

Festina | 4 comments Hi, my name is Festina and I love reading books especially contemporary books. I’m very exited to be part of this bookclub and to discover new books 😊

message 9: by Lily (new)

Lily | 1 comments Hello! I’m Lily! I live in New York State (not the city. I’m about 6 hours from the city). And I’m SO excited about this book club! Contemporary is my JAM and I can never get enough of it :)

message 10: by Rhiannon (new)

Rhiannon (bookworm21) | 1 comments hi I am Rhiannon I live in the UK Love books just want to broaden my book horizons and pick up books i wouldn't normally read. looking forward to the books :)