What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > teen girl book, overweight teen works at summer camp loses weight spends all her money on new clothes changes a lot to fit in with new friends

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Claire (new)

Claire | 3 comments super cute preteen girl book, read it years ago dying to remember the title. it’s about an overweight teenage girl who is a part of weight watchers, she starts working at a summer camp and hanging out with cool people and losing weight, possibly by swimming(?), she begins to go shopping with all her new friends and needs new clothes since she’s lost weight so she spends all the money on her emergency credit card, changes a lot, likes a boy and they have their first kiss under an umbrella during a thunderstorm at the camp, can’t remember any other details

message 2: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16964 comments When did you read it?

Was the girl a counselor at the camp?

message 3: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5113 comments I don't think it's There's a Bat in Bunk Five.

message 4: by Claire (new)

Claire | 3 comments Rainbowheart wrote: "When did you read it?

Was the girl a counselor at the camp?"

i think she was like a volunteer or assistant counselor or something because she was probably only like 13. i read it years ago, probably like 5-6 years ago

message 5: by Claire (new)

Claire | 3 comments Rosa wrote: "I don't think it's There's a Bat in Bunk Five."

no i don’t think it’s that one, thank you though!

message 6: by Ayshe (new)

message 7: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16964 comments Still looking, Claire?