What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > historical romance novel, that takes place on a wagon train heading west. The main character is a young woman, recently married traveling west with her husband to open a shop.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samamtha (new)

Samamtha clark (sammysosa) | 8 comments I am looking for a historical romance novel, that takes place on a wagon train heading west. The main character is a young woman, recently married traveling west with her husband to open a shop. They are traveling with a couple of their servants. (one of witch the husband is having an affair with, also male). Along the journey the main character starts a relationship with one on the men leading the wagon train. (I think his name was Rafe. But i am not 100% sure). I read this around 15 years ago and unsure when published. Thanks in advance for any leads!

message 2: by Samamtha (new)

Samamtha clark (sammysosa) | 8 comments I believe husband gets stabbed in the back with an ax( by a miner he slept with?). The woman goes back to her parents and has baby. Was supposed to meet lover some where, but didn't make it because of baby. Lover finds her.

message 3: by Samamtha (new)

Samamtha clark (sammysosa) | 8 comments Bump

Amber (Daisymau) (daisymau) | 1075 comments Love Me Tomorrow by Rosanne Bittner.