What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Tender Stranger
This topic is about The Tender Stranger
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance? Read back in early 2000s. Woman runs away [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Destra (new)

Destra Wiggins | 2 comments I read this book over 10 years ago. I remember very little but Ill try to give you as much detail as possible. It was about a woman, I belive she ran away. It was snowing in some of the scenes. I think she was running away from a man. Not physically but maybe from a relationship or something. She ended up running into the woods and ends up at a cottage of some sort. Another man either found her there or was already there. She is pregnant and he helps delivers her baby but the baby dies. I think it was born too soon. The perfect strangers end up falling in love and she gets pregnant by him and they have a healthy baby. The man was a kind gentleman to her.

The book was an old thick paperback.

If anyone can crack my mystery Id be overjoyed.

Thank you!

Samamtha clark (sammysosa) | 8 comments Was it a historical Romance? Because that sound like The Tender Stranger by Carolyn Davidson.

message 3: by Destra (new)

Destra Wiggins | 2 comments Omg! Yes! That's it! Omg I'm so happy! Thank you Samantha!☺☺☺☺☺

Samamtha clark (sammysosa) | 8 comments I love that book! Welcome glad I could help😀

Samamtha clark (sammysosa) | 8 comments Main man's name is Quinn