#debtfreecommunity discussion

General > Forum Update! April 2019

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (morgan822) | 55 comments Mod
Hi everyone! It was brought to my attention that in January and February, the way we were formatting this forum was too much to keep up with and participate in. I know we all voted for reading schedules and lots of organization, but in practice, it seemed like it wasn't leading to much participation, and felt too "structured". So, I've made a discussion page for each of the books from March through December, and just feel free to chat on each of those pages, no pressure to be on a certain page at a certain time, or to read the book in the correct month, or to answer questions, etc. I'll probably be jotting down some of my favorite quotes and thoughts on each book as I read them. Feel free to use this page however you'd like to!

Thanks so much,
~Morgan

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (morgan822) | 55 comments Mod
Elaine wrote: "Thanks for this explanation. It took a while for me to find this post. I couldn't quite figure out what was happening, or if it was possible to jump in at any time. What does Q1 Q2 etc mean? This i..."

Hi Elaine! Thanks for the feedback - I just moved this post up to the top of the group's discussion folders. Do you follow @dfcbookclub on Instagram? This Goodreads group follows along from that account. So all of the books for the year, discussion questions, etc. get posted there. The Goodreads group (over here) allows us to get into deeper discussions, share quotes, share reading progress, and be more organized in a way that Instagram doesn't really allow for. But the Instagram page and this page will always be based on the same info! This is just a group we started because so many of the "readers" in the debt-free community love to utilize Goodreads. Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions :).