Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Will Work for Apples
This topic is about Will Work for Apples
Book Issues > Please Help Me Claim These Books as a Contributing Author

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (last edited Apr 13, 2019 06:03AM) (new) - added it

Amy Bozza | 2 comments I am a contributing author to both Will Work for Apples and I Just Want to Pee Alone. Can you please allow me to claim these books? In WWFA, my essay is named "You Teach What?!?!" and in IJWTPA, my essay is named "The Poop Diaries." Thank you! Amy Bozza

message 2: by Evgeny (new)

Evgeny You are added as a contributor for Will Work for Apples. You were already as a contributor for the second book.

The book will appear on your author profile shortly.

message 3: by Amy (new) - added it

Amy Bozza | 2 comments Thank you! :)

Erin Henderschedt (erinrovakhenderschedt) | 2 comments I am a contributing author to Will Work for Apples. Will you please allow me to claim this book? In WWFA, my essay is named "Home is The Schools Where the Navy Sends Us." Thank you! Erin Rovak Henderschedt

message 5: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Allshouse (amy_rosenberg) | 1 comments Please allow me to also claim this book as a contributing author to Will Work for Apples. My essay is called, "Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick." Thank you - Amy Rosenberg

Julia | 8 comments Hello! My essay is also in Will Work for Apples. It is called "Being a Teacher Doesn't Make me a Better Mother (But Being a Mother Makes me a Better Teacher). Could you add this book to my author profile? Thank you! ~Julia Arnold

message 7: by Emily (last edited May 19, 2019 05:55PM) (new)

Emily | 12973 comments Amy, I have added Amy Rosenberg if that is the name it is under, but you do not have an author profile.
Marking the others as done, next time just update your post

Abby | 4 comments Hi, could you add this book to my author profile? My name is Abby Byrd and my essay is titled "What I Make."

message 9: by Emily (new)

Emily | 12973 comments #8 Abby, I have added you.