First Readers (Beta Readers) discussion

Offers -- Fiction > Seeking beta reader for suspense/thriller/romance 72k

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly | 2 comments Hi,

I have just completed my first novel and am looking for a beta reader to give me feedback/suggestions etc.

This will be my first time working with a beta reader and I am very open to all kinds of critiques/feedback

Story synopsis:

Story takes place in Los Angeles and follows Bianca who is a well known yoga teacher with a growing presence on social media. She meets Mac - an entrepreneur who is famous for his massive wealth, womanizing and extravagant lifestyle - a week before she quits her office job to pursue teaching full
Time.

Bianca is tempted to fall for Mac but she’s scared that he might be linked to a horrible crime that police are currently investigating. We follow Bianca through the story as she tries to uncover more about Mac’s private life as she navigates a
Hollywood crowd that she’s unaccustomed to.

Please email me at: Kim-needham@hotmail.com

Thank you:)!

message 2: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly | 2 comments Email is : Needham.kim28@gmail.com

message 3: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 7 comments Is there an actual romance in the story? Also, what kind of sex scenes are in it? Is it written in first- or third-person? What is the word count? How soon do you need feedback?

message 4: by Dana (new)

Dana (maclease) | 3 comments Hi,
I noticed you posting and would be interested in reading for you. However, I do charge a reasonable fee and it is not noted if you are looking for free reads or not. If you are interested in me reading for you, my website with reviews is:

https://macleaseread.wixsite.com/beta...

I can be reached at macleaseread@gmail.com and if you would like me to do a sample read of a chapter I would be happy to do so.

Thank You
Dana