What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

No Small Thing
This topic is about No Small Thing
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Young-adult novel. Read in about 2015. About a teenager who buys a horse and puts it in a stable near their house. Family is extremely poor, and can’t really afford the horse. Also a love story involved with the teenager. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Madi (new)

Madi | 5 comments The young boy buys a horse and puts it in a stable that he pays for monthly in cash. He struggles to make the payments because his family is poor. He lives with his mother and another sibling. At one point I believe he falls in love with the most popular girl in school, she is blonde and they have a fling for a short while. At some point I think the power gets shut off in his house... and the stable that his horse is in also burns down. The story takes place in Autumn

Jesse Freedom (neigh) | 248 comments I was going to suggest No Small Thing, but then I scrolled down and saw that somebody else already did, so I second it.

message 4: by Madi (new)

Madi | 5 comments Thank you so much!! No Small Thing by Natale Ghent was exactly what I was looking for!!

message 5: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16265 comments Glad to help out!