What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Fantasy series with magic from early 2000-2010(?). Sister saves brother from a villain who has a purple hat & orange hair (might be on one cover). Parts of novel had just pictures. Title starts with Z (a made up series name)?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Kelseyt | 1 comments Hi I read a book series from i think early 2000-2010. It was more of younger audience book as i read it in 4th-5th grade. It had magic in a fantasy setting. It was where a sister saves her brother from a villain. The villain had a purple hat and orange hair i think it was on the cover of one of the books. The book was a novel but had parts where it was just pictures and i think the title started with Z and long made up name it was the name for the whole series.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37540 comments Mod
Daniel, please add plot details (derived from what you've already written) to your header. This will help people who only have a few minutes to read through the headers.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32073 comments Mod
Daniel, I added genre and plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it using the small "edit" link after the header - on the full desktop website, not the mobile website or mobile app.

message 4: by Andria (last edited Apr 16, 2019 11:08AM) (new)

Andria (airdna) | 2500 comments Mod
Oh man, I just almost broke my brain coming up with this series name but I think you're looking for Abadazad #2: Inconceivable (Goodreads says this is book 2 but another source I'm checking says it's book 1, and has description of: "When Kate's little brother Matt goes missing, she learns that he is trapped in the world of Abadazad and she decides to go there to find him, even if it means never returning home."

And the cover at this link sounds like what you described: https://books.google.com/books/about/...

message 5: by SamSpayedPI (new)

SamSpayedPI | 1580 comments Here's the link to the series: https://www.goodreads.com/series/5236...