The Sword and Laser discussion

TV, Movies and Games > Twice as much Verónica on Netflix

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mark (new)

Mark (markmtz) | 2482 comments S+L viewing for the weekend...

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/deep-cu...

Two Spanish-language horror films were released in 2017, featuring a predominantly female cast, both named Verónica and both of which are currently streaming on Netflix. One of them has been much-touted as one of the scariest movies of all time, so allegedly terrifying that Netflix viewers are turning it off midway through.

message 2: by Ruth (tilltab) Ashworth (last edited Apr 12, 2019 10:31PM) (new)

Ruth (tilltab) Ashworth | 1901 comments Mark wrote: "so allegedly terrifying that Netflix viewers are turning it off midway through. "

If its anything like the supposedly terrifying Paranormal Activity, maybe they were just bored.

But maybe I will check these films out after watching a bit of Veronica Mars.

message 3: by Tassie Dave, S&L Historian (new)

Tassie Dave | 3601 comments Mod
One of them has been much-touted as one of the scariest movies of all time, so allegedly terrifying that Netflix viewers are turning it off midway through.

With that ringing endorsement, I doubt Veronica will be viewing this ;-)

message 4: by Ben George (new)

Ben  George | 66 comments Rats. I clicked on this thread thinking it was our Veronica :(

message 5: by Mark (new)

Mark (markmtz) | 2482 comments Yes, my bad. This was S+L clickbait. Always check for accent marks in the thread title. ;-)

message 6: by Tamahome (last edited Apr 14, 2019 08:15AM) (new)

Tamahome | 6352 comments Verónica is the evil Veronica. She probably has a mustache and goatee.

Oh, the movies are named Verónica, not the cast, lol. That article writer should read Shunk & White.

16. Keep related words together.

The position of the words in a sentence is the principal means of showing their relationship. The writer must therefore, so far as possible, bring together the words, and groups of words, that are related in thought, and keep apart those which are not so related.

https://www.bartleby.com/141/strunk5....

message 7: by Mark (new)

Mark (markmtz) | 2482 comments