What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > novel - lonely old man is contacted by unknown family maybe a son or daughter from another country old man lives in the united states family finds out about him from genetic testing

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 2 comments The back cover explained that the older mans wife had died or was terminally ill and a genetic revealed to a son or daughter maybe in New Zealand or Australia was related to him.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
When did you read it or when was it published?
Author's gender?
Cover art?
What country were you in when you read it?

message 3: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 2 comments Lobster girl, I can't be sure of the date when it was published but since it involves family DNA testing it was probably during the last 15-20 years, I saw the book just a few months ago. The author was male as I remember. I was in the USA, in a used book store and read the synopsis on the back cover, but I didn't keep the book in my hand and just a couple minutes later went back to get it and some else had taken it! I've searched the internet and nothing comes up with this story line. Thank you for your interest and help.

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Cindy ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 209 from seven months ago where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!