Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Small Town Romantic Comedy

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carina (new)

Carina Taylor (carinataylor) | 3 comments Hey there! I'm looking for a couple of beta readers for a small town romantic comedy I've written. I need more sets of eyes on it for character feedback, plot holes, and spotting anything that isn't clear or just drives you crazy as a reader! :)

You can either message me on Goodreads, email me at cjtaylorauthor@gmail.com or drop your email in the comments below and we'll connect!

Here's the blurb:
The girl...

Recent college graduate Libby Morris is moving to Oregon to take a job as a junior accountant.

Life (and her ten year plan) is going exactly how she planned. The next step is to spend the summer hunting for an apartment.

But her friend, Evan Garber, needs a favor from her, and it provides a distraction from her somewhat tedious future.

The favor...

Libby agrees to keep an eye on Evan's grandmother until he can find a permanent companion for her.

How hard could it be?

But this particular Grandma is determined to commit the perfect murder and there's an entire town ready to challenge Libby's preconceived ideas.

The match...

While Evan and Libby spend the summer trying to stop a murder, they find themselves marring the line of friendship.

There's no going back.

message 2: by Libby (new)

Libby Iriks (libby_m_iriks) Hi CJ,

Clearly I’m meant to read your book. I share your MC’s first name AND I write small town romance!

Feel free to send it through to libbymiriks@gmail.com.

If you’re interested, I wouldn’t mind another set of eyes on the first three chapters of my small town romance ... let me know. :)

Cheers,
Libby

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda E Howard (amandaehoward) | 3 comments This book sounds interesting! In fact, I'm writing a small-town romance myself. I'd love to help you out.

If you would like, I'd love for you to check out the first chapter of my book and maybe give me some feedback. If not, that's okay! https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/996c21...

Anyway, love to help out...amanda.howard@live.com
Best of luck!
Amanda