Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > New Anthology: Please add it to my author profile

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kim (new)

Kim Bongiorno (kimbongiorno) | 2 comments Will Work for Apples

Hi! Could you please add this book to my author profile?

You can see on Amazon that I'm the second author listed, as well as am on the back cover: http://bit.ly/WILLWORKFORAPPLESamazon

Chapter 10 is my essay, "Sarcasm, Fart Jokes, and Other Reasons Why I'd Never Make It as a Middle Scholastic's Teacher" by Kim Bongiorno

Thank you, kindly!
Kim Bongiorno

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 16398 comments done

message 3: by Kim (new)

Kim Bongiorno (kimbongiorno) | 2 comments Scott wrote: "done"

Thank you so much!

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 41711 comments Mod
The Adding New Books folder is for requesting the addition of books that don't yet exist on Goodreads. Moved to Book Issues.

message 5: by Darlene (new)

Darlene Deluca (darlenedeluca) | 9 comments I would like this added to my author profile as well.
Thanks so much!

message 6: by Scott (new)

Scott | 16398 comments Darlene wrote: "I would like this added to my author profile as well.
Thanks so much!"

done

message 7: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (courtneymfitzgerald) | 1 comments Hello,

I am also a contributor to this book. My writing is called Gifts from the Heart by Courtney Fitzgerald-Stevens (new married name).

Thanks!

message 8: by Abby (new)

Abby | 4 comments Hi. I am a contributor as well and am requesting that the book be added to my author profile. My piece is called "What I Make."

Thank you!

Abby Byrd

message 9: by Stacey (new)

Stacey | 1 comments Hi! Could you please add this to my author profile as well? I am chapter 23, "All You Need is Love and #2 Pencils". My name is also on the back cover. Thank you!