Star Wars RP discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Holocrons (Archives) > FᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶHᏆSHᎪᎠᎬ and Thomas (and The Batman)

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 12 comments Mod
Khana took in the sights of the planet. Vardos was controlled by the First Order and had a diverse population. She was there to relax and to search through some contacts for any information on spare saber parts. She was meditating on an open veranda outside the temporary residence that the Order let her use. Her short silver hair fluttered in the slight breeze. She was focusing on the cacophony of the people below. Her breathing was steady.

message 2: by The Batman (Reagan), Head Moderator (new)

The Batman (Reagan) (thebatman7424) | 272 comments Mod
((Would you guys be interested in making this a 1x1x1? I could play NPC's even if I'm not a PC?))

((Sure thing, who would you be interested in adding?))

message 4: by The Batman (Reagan), Head Moderator (new)

((I've got a sith character I could use. I think when I made him, it was so he could be your character's master.))

((That should be fine! Just so I have a clearer picture of who they are, what is their name so I can find them?))

message 6: by The Batman (Reagan), Head Moderator (last edited Apr 13, 2019 11:31AM) (new)

((Gynan Zull, AKA Darth Shadowcaster))

((Yeah, it´s fine with me. I´m just waiting for Thomas to reply to the role play/our conversation.))

message 8: by Tomago (last edited Apr 15, 2019 02:24PM) (new)

Tomago We can do a 1x1x1 thats fine))

message 9: by Tomago (new)

Tomago fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ wrote: "((That should be fine! Just so I have a clearer picture of who they are, what is their name so I can find them?))"

The Batman wrote: "((Perhaps PM him?))"

So my Sith who is gonna train him)

message 10: by The Batman (Reagan), Head Moderator (new)

((My character was originally designed to be her master. If I remember correctly, you're character is a dark force proficient, but has no connection to the Sith order, right?))

message 11: by Tomago (new)

Tomago ((Yes, he is force sensitive, neutral dark. Only because he is True blood sith. Though if a Jedi where to train him that morality could shift to light side.. so long stroy short.. blank slate.)

((What should the order be? I’ve already accidentally set myself as first, so it’s up to you two who wants to be next.))

message 13: by Tomago (new)

Tomago We can have it set with the First Order Timine)

message 14: by Tomago (new)

Tomago Kairos walked the Streets of one of the citites of Vardos. The young Male just needed work, he wanted so badly to leave the planet but could only ever scrape by just enough Credits to eat for the night and if he was luckly enough he would have just enough Credits to get room. But tonight the air felt different, even he felt different something had had never felt before, a pull but to what?

Kairos continued to walk the City streets until he reached an abandoned building. "Well I guess now is a good as time as any to get some rest." James thought, looking up he saw a open window. "okay, now focus" he reminded himself while letting out a deep breath then he lept into thr air cleaning the distance with easy. Once he got to the. Window he quicky latched on with his hands before falling back down. The young red skined Male pulles himself into the building.

message 15: by The Batman (Reagan), Head Moderator (new)

"I sense the presence of another disciple of the dark side behind you." The gravelly voice of Darth Shadowcaster said, echoing in Khana's mind. He was projecting his thoughts from a lavish room aboard a First Order command cruiser that hovered over a nearby planet that was on the brink of total Imperial occupation. "Perhaps he may be of assistance to us?" Despite Shadowcaster's questioning tone, it was clear he was ordering her to learn more information about the figure.

message 16: by fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ, Moderator (last edited Apr 18, 2019 07:48AM) (new)

Khana had indeed felt the presence her master was talking about. But she had only regarded it with enough worry as she would an insect. It could do whatever it pleased, as long as it didn’t rummage through her things or become hostile. But at her master’s behest she payed more attention to it, shifting her focus from below her to behind her. ”I want to see how they react to me ignoring them.” Khana mused lightly. ”They will choose to get my attention, become hostile, or choose another location. That should tell us some basic information. If they choose to leave, however, I will follow.” She was willing to follow her masters orders, albeit slightly unwillingly, but only because this mysterious entity had interrupted an enjoyable afternoon of meditation. If her mid-day was ruined in one way, she would just have to make it fun for herself. Since her master said they were also a disciple of the dark, she didn’t want to force her way into their mind. They weren’t common folk that wouldn’t notice her stealing mental information. She wanted to play with them, use small instances to figure out what made them tick. She waited for the figure to react to her still figure, her muscles relaxed. She could react in a moments notice if need be. She had the layout of the room mapped out in her head already. She could fight with her eyes closed. Of course, only if she needed to.

message 17: by Tomago (new)

Tomago Kairos looked around the room that he had jumped into. He was not ever even sure why he was here, all he knew he had to be here. As he stepped deeper into the large room he closed his eyes and focused. On his surrounding, he felt the another presence with him. "H-hello? Is there someone there?" Kairos asked almost sure his mind was playing tricks on him once more. Of course the floor he was on had been completely blacked out so with no power he couldn't even tell he was right or not. Finding his way to wall he bumped into it letting out a slight groan.

"Dang it!" He called out, pressing his hands on the wall he shimmies across it until he reaches an open door way. "Oh good, now lets find a good spot to sleep." Kairos thought.

message 18: by fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ, Moderator (last edited Apr 18, 2019 08:14AM) (new)

Khana smiled wryly. The figure was most definitely male, and not very graceful. She held in chuckles at his exclamations. She was used to sense deprivation, such as no light, due to decades of extensive and extreme training. She could navigate a room without a shred of light. Although there were faint wisps of light that helped her see outlines if she needed. She decided against navigating with her eyes closed. Her eyelids fluttered open to reveal her heterochromatic eyes. She waited until the male became far enough away for her to follow, not that he was paying much attention to the possibility of other beings. How clumsy, she thought. Is this what I was like before training, a graceless child? She found amusement in this recollection. She melted into the shadows with ease, not making any unnecessary movements and barely breathing. She thought about how far she had come and how much advantage she had over this mystery man.

((Hello?))

message 20: by Tomago (new)

Tomago (Batmans turn unless you want to skip him for now)

message 21: by The Batman (Reagan), Head Moderator (new)

((Sorry guys, I just started a second job, so I didn't have a ton of time. I'm off tomorrow, so I'll make an effort to respond then. You can skip me if you like.))

message 22: by Tomago (new)

Tomago Kairos finally found room that was to his likening, "good now to get some rest" Kairos stated curling up in the ground near a Furnace that was still warm. "Tomarrow a new day" Kairos mutteted before closing his eyes and passing out. As he slept he dreamed of a ship, and a woman, but her face was blured out. This woman was giving him orders, this confused him but not bad way. As the night went on he once again felt the presence of another around him.

message 23: by The Batman (Reagan), Head Moderator (new)

"He's going to sleep in an unfamiliar location without assessing the danger?" Shadowcaster frowned as he continued to mentally speak to Khana. "He is unperceptive and foolish." The newcomer had failed his first test., Furthermore, he was loud, clumsy, and seemingly undisiplined. Training him would likely not be worth the effort. "Kill him while he sleeps." Shadowcaster ordered. He wanted to know how the stranger would react to a sudden threat.

message 24: by The Batman (Reagan), Head Moderator (new)

((Either of you still interested?))

message 25: by Nick (new)

Nick | 1 comments More?

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.