The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) The Hunger Games discussion

Enneagrams in YA fiction

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Hi everyone,

I'm looking for different YA characters that fall within the nine Enneagram types for a bookish Instagram post. Since my view is limited to what I've read, I was hoping to broaden the search. Here is a rough outline of the characteristics of each type.

1. The Reformer - The Rational, Idealistic Type: Principled, Purposeful, Self-Controlled, and Perfectionistic

2. The Helper - The Caring, Interpersonal Type: Demonstrative, Generous, People-Pleasing, and Possessive

3. The Achiever - The Success-Oriented, Pragmatic Type: Adaptive, Excelling, Driven, and Image-Conscious

4. The Individualist - The Sensitive, Withdrawn Type: Expressive, Dramatic, Self-Absorbed, and Temperamental

5. The Investigator - The Intense, Cerebral Type: Perceptive, Innovative, Secretive, and Isolated

6. The Loyalist - The Committed, Security-Oriented Type: Engaging, Responsible, Anxious, and Suspicious

7. The Enthusiast - The Busy, Fun-Loving Type: Spontaneous, Versatile, Distractible, and Scattered

8. The Challenger - The Powerful, Dominating Type: Self-Confident, Decisive, Willful, and Confrontational

9. The Peacemaker - The Easygoing, Self-Effacing Type: Receptive, Reassuring, Agreeable, and Complacent

Thank you!
Lauren

message 2: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia Lauren wrote: "Hi everyone,

I'm looking for different YA characters that fall within the nine Enneagram types for a bookish Instagram post. Since my view is limited to what I've read, I was hoping to broaden th..."

that is good to know, am wondering can we add any other books, or book series, onto the list that is above?

Gloria Number one is definitely Hermione Granger