Q. & A. with Sharon Ellis / Communions With Christ discussion

God's Vessell

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie Faulkner Barber | 9 comments Sharon, I'm honored to join this discussion group and I believe that God is using you as the vessel for others. We live in a society of 'bloggers', I'm not the best at it, but we can 'type' what we might not otherwise have the courage to ask, say, comment, blog. Through God's encouragement, you've opened a wonderful door. I think this is a wonderful idea and I encourage everyone to join and ask away!
Blessings, Jeannie

message 2: by Diana (new)

Diana Jenkins 2 Chronicles 16:9 (Depend on God)

9 For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.

message 3: by Diana (new)

Diana Jenkins Psalm 130:5 (Wait to Hear God's Voice)

I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope.

message 4: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie Faulkner Barber | 9 comments You know Diana, by God's grace I was saved as a young child, but I only learned to 'pray on the word' a couple years ago. One of my precious Prayer Warriors gave me the greatest insight. Of course there's always room to grow in your walk, PTL, but the sentence I love to use she gave me is...SPEAK THAT WHICH IS NOT AS IT IS ALREADY. One of my male co-workers asked, what the heck does that mean? (I had it taped on my computer.) I explained to pray praising God for already doing what His plan is regarding your prayers. This might be old news to everyone else, but I've really received so much peace from this phrase. I'm so glad to have a place to pass it on.

message 5: by Diana (new)

Diana Jenkins Hi Friends, Jeannie's story made me think of this verse.

Philippians 4:13 (King James Version)
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Jeannie - your testiment to God's love and power is so beautiful. He is so present in our lives, I'm glad to be "awake" enough to see it now. I'm glad to have these friendships to share these miracles.

We are all so truely blessed!

50x66

Q. & A. with Sharon Ellis / Communions With Christ

unread topics | mark unread