░N░e░w░ ░A░u░t░h░o░r░s░ discussion

Guillermo Stitch
This topic is about Guillermo Stitch
Meet the Author 2019 > Guillermo Stitch

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Grasshopper, Administrator (last edited Apr 12, 2019 01:49AM) (new)

Grasshopper Bot (daisyking) | 6465 comments Mod
Meet the Author Guillermo Stitch in May.
His book "Literature®" has won the 2019 IPPY Award for best ebook in the scifi, fantasy and horror category
https://t.co/ULR17f3Tza https://t.co/lHG1cv95G9
Congratulations!

message 2: by Guillermo (new)

Guillermo Stitch | 7 comments Thanks, for the congrats and for the mention :)

message 3: by Catherine (new)

Catherine Habbie | 1912 comments Congratulations Guillermo!👍

message 4: by Guillermo (new)

Guillermo Stitch | 7 comments Thanks Catherine :)

message 5: by Dorothy (new)

Dorothy J (tisonlyme143) | 1 comments Congratulations!! woot woot!!

message 6: by Grasshopper, Administrator (new)

"Literature® speaks to the industrialisation of art, and also to the link between alienation and radicalisation in consumerist societies. Mainly though, it speaks to our need for great stories, by providing one. The conceptual is never allowed to overpower the human. This is a love story. There is heart here, and heartache. And, crucially, a chase scene."

message 7: by Grasshopper, Administrator (new)

Over to you Guillermo Stitch

message 8: by Guillermo (last edited Apr 30, 2019 02:07PM) (new)

Guillermo Stitch | 7 comments Thanks for this opportunity to share my work, Grasshopper. A signed copy of the book is up for grabs to anyone who cares to express an interest here—I'll post it to wherever, worldwide.

All I ask is that those who enter the giveaway provide proof of purchase of the Kindle edition ($2.99) and leave an Amazon and Goodreads review. Anyone who has left a verified purchase review by the end of the month of May (and says so here) will be eligible.

If the review is negative, I'll just have to live with it—I'm only interested in honest reviews.

As stated upthread, the novella is the Gold Medal winner for Science Fiction, Fantasy and Horror ebooks in this year's INDEPENDENT PUBLISHER (IPPY) Awards.

The book will appeal to many fans of hard-boiled noir and suspense as well as sci-fi, and maybe even more to adventurous readers who like to see genre boundaries blurred.

Thanks again and thanks in advance to any participants.

message 9: by Grasshopper, Administrator (last edited Apr 30, 2019 03:21PM) (new)

It's our pleasure Guillermo. Wish you the best of luck.

message 10: by Grasshopper, Administrator (new)

Would you like to share with the readers how you took up writing? Disclose your inspiration, your muse?

message 11: by Catherine (last edited May 05, 2019 08:53AM) (new)

Catherine Habbie | 1912 comments Guillermo, just to clarify, the hard copy of your book is freely available to those who purchase the Kindle version?

message 12: by Guillermo (new)

Guillermo Stitch | 7 comments Yes Catherine, I'll send a signed hard copy to one of those who buy and review the Kindle version and let me know here.

message 13: by Grasshopper, Administrator (new)

That's a great offer. Our members will be delighted by it. Thanks

message 14: by Grasshopper, Administrator (new)

Thank you for sharing your book with us this month Guillermo. It was nice knowing more about your work.

░N░e░w░ ░A░u░t░h░o░r░s░

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Guillermo Stitch (other topics)