What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Series Romance navy seal team members

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ann (new)

Ann L | 4 comments Romance series about navy seal team members. One seal member is thought to be a bad cook. Turns out he is a great cook and family owns 5 star restaurants. It could be on kindle unlimited. Read it within the last 3 months, but don’t know when it was published. I found it through recommendations starting with susan stoker’s series.

message 2: by Kris (last edited Apr 15, 2019 02:15PM) (new)

Kris | 35119 comments Mod
Ann, can you tell us about the Navy Seal's (good cook) romantic interest - her job/skills/interests, how they met, love/hate at first sight, her family/friends, etc.?

Are the heros in this series retired Seals, and have they formed a private company?

What's the tone - romantic, angsty, funny, steamy/clean, etc.?

What's the U.S. location - region, well-known city, small town, etc.?

message 3: by Ann (new)

Ann L | 4 comments It is a series of books by the same author. Each book is centered on one member of the seal time and a love interest. They were set in different locations. The were active seals. Throughout there is a joke that they don’t want one member of the team taking a turn cooking. He makes food no one else will eat, except him. In the end, it turns out he is a gourmet cook whose family owns 2 or 3 5 star restaurants. If you could help find it, I would be grateful!

message 4: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 614 comments sounds like Crista McHugh maybe - I think one of them is a SeAL

message 5: by Ann (new)

Ann L | 4 comments Thank you, but I checked and she is not the author.

message 6: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 614 comments Marlis Melton
Cora Seton
Suzanne brockmann

All have seal series

message 7: by Ann (new)

Ann L | 4 comments Yes. I have read all of them. Susan Stoker is where I got hooked on military romances. I will check Cora Shelton out again as I checked the other authors out in my search. Thanks

message 8: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 9 comments Christina Skye has a Seal series