What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Key (True Reign, #1)
This topic is about The Key
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Young farm girl doesn't want to marry her childhood friend, likes her freedom, loves to swim. Cruel prince takes her freedom. Spoiler ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Melissa (honeybeerosewriter) | 10 comments I am trying to find this one book.
This young farm girl doesn't want to marry her childhood friend. She likes her freedom and loves to swim. Something happens whereby she winds up in the clutches of a cruel prince who I think kills her childhood friend. My info. is sketchy I know but if you know let me know.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38279 comments Mod
Melissa, please provide plot details (no spoilers) and the genre of the book you’re looking for in the Topic header, not something vague like "Help! can't remember this book". Someone is more likely to recognize your book.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34460 comments Mod
Melissa, I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it by clicking the small "edit" link after the header - on the full desktop website, not the mobile website or mobile app.

Around what year did you read this book? This will help narrow down the search.

Does the cruel prince kidnap her? Is this book for older adults or teens (young adults)?

Can you tell us more about the main characters - their ages, jobs/skills/interests, rich/poor, family/friends, etc.?

What's the time period and location (country/region/big city/small town) of the story? Fantasy world or historical Earth?

Melissa (honeybeerosewriter) | 10 comments Solved

Melissa (honeybeerosewriter) | 10 comments The Key: True Reign by Jennifer Anne Davis

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34460 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Melissa. Thanks for the update. Here's the link - The Key by Jennifer Anne Davis.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Key (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jennifer Anne Davis (other topics)