Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

21 views
Book Cover Help > Update Book Cover

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bob (new)

Bob Lopez | 21 comments Hi, I have this book, Folk Tales of Nepal (here: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...) from 1979. The cover shown appears to be from the reprint from 2009 (seen here: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...).

I have uploaded the actual cover from the 1979 edition to imgur: https://imgur.com/a/rufaYat

Can you update the cover for the 1979 edition? Thanks!


message 2: by Neil (new)

Neil Powell (el_gringo) | 458 comments Located the 1979 version cover photo on amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Folk-tales-Nep...

Updated and also added ASIN


message 3: by Olivia (last edited Apr 12, 2019 03:07AM) (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments Sorry to bug in again :)
ASIN should be only added for Kindle and Audible editions.
Pre-ISBN paperback editions should not get one, so I removed it from the listing.


message 4: by Neil (new)

Neil Powell (el_gringo) | 458 comments Olivia wrote: "Sorry to bug in again :)
ASIN should be only added for Kindle and Audible editions.
Pre-ISBN paperback editions should not get one, so I removed it from the listing."


Stupid amazon!


message 5: by Bob (new)

Bob Lopez | 21 comments Oh sorry was my original imgur photo not appropriate?


message 6: by Neil (new)

Neil Powell (el_gringo) | 458 comments Bob wrote: "Oh sorry was my original imgur photo not appropriate?"

No it's fine, just had to double check on another site to make sure.


message 7: by Bob (new)

Bob Lopez | 21 comments Neil wrote: "Bob wrote: "Oh sorry was my original imgur photo not appropriate?"

No it's fine, just had to double check on another site to make sure."


Ah, I see, thanks!


message 8: by Neil (new)

Neil Powell (el_gringo) | 458 comments Bob wrote: "Neil wrote: "Bob wrote: "Oh sorry was my original imgur photo not appropriate?"

No it's fine, just had to double check on another site to make sure."

Ah, I see, thanks!"


No problem


back to top