What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA fantasy/fairy tales/magic/read in 2012-14

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Tai | 2 comments Please help me remember this book! The books were a part of a series and I read it on kindle (most likely in the free section) around the years 2012-2014. The story is set in modern day in an American city. The protagonist (teenage girl) is in high school. A mysterious boy she meets (who becomes her love interest) tries to convince her of her powers/abilities. The boy can also shape shift...I believe he shape shifts into an ogre to help her fight a bear or other animal by a river. There is also a fairy that is disguised in high school that I believe was supposed to watch over her. The story is not centered on a specific fairy tale, but has fairy tale elements such as stories, characters, etc. In the beginning of the first book the main character goes to a field trip with her class to some sort of factory. She meets a “babushka” who is disguised and is evil. This is when she started to believe in her powers and story. I believe there is also a dance or prom in the first book. The second book I think they travel to a second realm. Please help me find this book I never got to finish the series!

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Rachel ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 210 from seven months ago where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!

Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (goldenfurproductions) | 397 comments It could possibly be the Unfortatute Fairy Tale series. The first book is UnEnchanted.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

UnEnchanted (other topics)