Christian Books Only Review Group discussion

ONE FOR ONE REVIEWS > Review...or not

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Preston (last edited Apr 11, 2019 08:56PM) (new)

Preston Shires | 7 comments If you're interested in reviewing Knight Time for Paris, I'm offering a paperback giveaway on Amazon. Or, if you just want to read the book, get one for free. If you do review it, you can give me a review suggestion for another title in the same genre. It would be much appreciated. The giveaway should be up and running shortly at https://giveaway.amazon.com/p/eba40ee... Here's the blurb for the book:
Pigalle and Montmartre, two districts in the heart of Paris, have fallen under the influence of drug dealing gangsters who threaten not just the nation's capital, but France itself. The last thing Parisians expect is a medieval counterattack, but a handful of nobly minded men, aided by a young historian, believe that only the crusading spirit of the Middle Ages can turn the tide. They have no idea what kind of sinister force awaits them, but neither does the enemy understand who these knights really are, or where they come from, or what they're capable of. Knight Time for Paris was runner-up in the Athanatos Writing Contest.

message 2: by Susan (last edited Apr 13, 2019 11:20AM) (new)

Susan Count | 6 comments Wow. Love the concept. Will enter the giveaway for my husband. I only read middle-grade and most of those are horse books. :)

EDIT: I tapped on the box and it said I won... will help my husband get a review up. Good luck with the book... love the medieval, noble men coming to the aid of France.

message 3: by Preston (new)

Preston Shires | 7 comments Susan wrote: "Wow. Love the concept. Will enter the giveaway for my husband. I only read middle-grade and most of those are horse books. :)

EDIT: I tapped on the box and it said I won... will help my husband ge..."

Thanks Susan, it was fun to write. I do have another book that might appeal to horse lovers, simply because it's a western mystery. Although it's written in a Victorian style, so not exactly middle grade. Anyway, I'm glad you won the book.
Preston

message 4: by Susan (new)

Susan Count | 6 comments Sorry to tell you it's not shown up on my Kindle. Went to check my Amazon orders and it doesn't show there. I had sent the giveaway notice to a friend who writes medieval novels and she also "won" but hasn't gotten it either. Wishing you luck sorting through all that.

message 5: by Preston (new)

Preston Shires | 7 comments Susan wrote: "Sorry to tell you it's not shown up on my Kindle. Went to check my Amazon orders and it doesn't show there. I had sent the giveaway notice to a friend who writes medieval novels and she also "won" ..."

It should be showing up as a paperback.
Preston

message 6: by Susan (new)

Susan Count | 6 comments Oh! I'm an idiot and I knew better.
Book arrived today. Thank you.

message 7: by Preston (new)

Preston Shires | 7 comments Preston wrote: "Susan wrote: "Sorry to tell you it's not shown up on my Kindle. Went to check my Amazon orders and it doesn't show there. I had sent the giveaway notice to a friend who writes medieval novels and s..."

Glad you got it. Apparently my Amazon giveaway confused several people, including myself. Enjoy the book.
Preston

message 8: by Susan (new)

Susan Count | 6 comments please email me SusanCount Author yahoo

message 9: by Preston (last edited Jul 09, 2019 07:05PM) (new)

Preston Shires | 7 comments Hi Susan,
I wasn't able to find your email address and for whatever reason my message to you didn't go through on Goodreads's private messaging system.
Preston