Christian Book Reviews discussion

Reviews > Giveaway: Knight Time for Paris

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Preston (last edited Apr 13, 2019 04:33AM) (new)

Preston Shires | 40 comments If you're interested in reviewing Knight Time for Paris, I'm offering a paperback giveaway on Amazon at https://giveaway.amazon.com/p/eba40ee...
Here's the blurb for the book:
Pigalle and Montmartre, two districts in the heart of Paris, have fallen under the influence of drug dealing gangsters who threaten not just the nation's capital, but France itself. The last thing Parisians expect is a medieval counterattack, but a handful of nobly minded men, aided by a young historian, believe that only the crusading spirit of the Middle Ages can turn the tide. They have no idea what kind of sinister force awaits them, but neither does the enemy understand who these knights really are, or where they come from, or what they're capable of. Knight Time for Paris was runner-up in the Athanatos Writing Contest.

message 2: by Mary (new)

Mary | 40 comments Uh oh, I went to the Amazon contest BECAUSE you said it was a paperback contest. Sadly, it said I won a kindle. But I don't read kindle versions. Sorry!

message 3: by Preston (last edited Apr 13, 2019 04:32AM) (new)

Preston Shires | 40 comments Mary wrote: "Uh oh, I went to the Amazon contest BECAUSE you said it was a paperback contest. Sadly, it said I won a kindle. But I don't read kindle versions. Sorry!"

Thanks for letting me know Mary. I'll look into it. My apologies, but I did designate paperbacks. There's something I must have missed when setting up the giveaway. However, I'm somewhat confused because when I click on the link I provided, it takes me to a paperback giveaway, listing the value at $14.95. That's the paperback value, as kindle is $3.99. The only other thing I can think of is that all the giveaways are spoken for. If you would, please try the link again and see if you get the paperback giveaway. Thanks.

message 4: by Patrick (last edited Apr 15, 2019 03:47AM) (new)

Patrick Cox | 23 comments Mine also said i won kindle version but then i got a email saying i won a paperback copy and that it would be mailed to my address.

The kindle version does not show up in my kindle download list.

message 5: by Preston (new)

Preston Shires | 40 comments Patrick wrote: "Mine also said i won kindle version but then i got a email saying i won a paperback copy and that it would be mailed to my address.

The kindle version does not show up in my kindle download list."

Thanks Patrick, good to know what's happening, even if a bit bizarre.
Preston

message 6: by Preston (new)

Preston Shires | 40 comments Yikes, let me know your address, via goodreads messages if you want, and I'll send you one.

Preston

message 7: by R.A. (new)

R.A. | 76 comments I can't claim it either since I'm in England.. :)

message 8: by Mary (new)

Mary | 40 comments Preston wrote: "Mary wrote: "Uh oh, I went to the Amazon contest BECAUSE you said it was a paperback contest. Sadly, it said I won a kindle. But I don't read kindle versions. Sorry!"

Thanks for letting me know Ma..."

Well, I actually got a paperback in the mail yesterday, from Amazon. So even though it told me I was getting kindle version they sent a paperback!

message 9: by Mary (new)

Mary | 40 comments Trying to message you re book review, but unable to :-(