What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > Murder Cover-Up Mysteries Need them

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 10 comments Please suggest some good murder cover-up mysteries.

I recently read The Devotion of Suspect X by Keigo Higashino and Out by Natsuo Kirino . I am wondering are there any good murder cover-up books likes these out there. If you know any, please suggest.

Thank You!

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32334 comments Mod
Sangeeta, I moved your request to the "Suggest books for me" folder because you're looking for a type of book, not one specific title.

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37621 comments Mod
Can you be more specific? Do you mean a murder covered up by police? Who's doing the covering up?

message 4: by Catherine (last edited Apr 14, 2019 11:48PM) (new)

Catherine | 10 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Can you be more specific? Do you mean a murder covered up by police? Who's doing the covering up?"

A murder cover-up by a boyfriend or a husband.

The protagonist (can either be a boyfriend or a husband), who in a fit of rage accidentally kills his wife/girlfriend and then tries to get away with the murder by smartly planning it and covering the murder.

Then there must be a cop who investigates the murder. The cop must suspect the protagonist (boyfriend/husband) for the murder but the cop cannot arrest the protagonist (boyfriend/husband) because there is no proper evidence. Therefore, the cop should be looking for that one evidence that could solve the case.

On the other hand, the protagonist(boyfriend/husband) must be going through a physiological trauma after the murder because he truly loves his girlfriend/wife and the killing was purely an accident.

The story should also focus on how the protagonist(boyfriend/husband) handles the interrogation without getting caught.

Hence, the story should be about the protagonist(boyfriend/husband) getting away with the murder of his wife/girlfriend.