✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Princessjas04 and Ava

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 139 comments Princessjas04 and Ava RP

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 139 comments Hiiii, you ready to RP?

sappho's bookshelf ʚĭɞ (elysianartiste) heres my oc
Pippa Reed
Looks: Pippa is pretty maturr in the body, yet she usually feels.ashamed about it. She has brown skin and dark.curly hair. Her skin is dusted with freckles that match her hazel eyes. She has soft pink lips and a strangely shaped nose that she is a little concious about.

Personality: bubbly, shy, soft, easily hurt, emotional, she has anxiety and depression and can often have PHYSCOTIC outbursts. Pippa uses art and poetry to help her find joy, as well as playing piano. She also is addicted to slushies and coffee. They help her cope. Pippa has struggled in the past to fit in, be loved and for someone to see past her sorrows and physcotic issues. She wishes someone would just give her a chance.

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 139 comments Cool! So are we doing a Voltron RP?

sappho's bookshelf ʚĭɞ (elysianartiste) if you want?

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 139 comments If you don't want to that's fine :)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 139 comments Name: Megumi Contora
Species: Half Human/ Half Altean
Height: 5'3
Body type: AB
Paladin suit and lion colour: Gold
Other: Father is Altean, mother is Human
Theme song:
History: Megumi is known to be the best female pilot in the Garrison. She wants nothing but to fly around space and to protect Earth. She doesn't know that her father is Altean, her mother never mentions him. She has a younger brother and an older sister. Who is already a space explorer. She finds the Golden Lion one day only for her to be dragged into space to be the Golden Paladin. The Golden Paladin cares about other people's lives on their own. The Golden Paladin must be ready to make sacrifices for the sakes of people's lives.
Appearance: Curly short hair, sparkly eyes
Hair colour: dark Brown
eye colour: Amber
style: Tight Jeans, black boots, grey jacket

message 11: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 139 comments Do you want to start?

sappho's bookshelf ʚĭɞ (elysianartiste) can u i gtg soon

message 13: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 139 comments Sure :)

message 14: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 139 comments I gtg 2 so I'll do it when I can :)

message 15: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 139 comments The Paladins were about to go on a mission with the Blade of Mamora. Megumi and Pippa are about to go out when Pippa asked Megumi a very important question.

message 16: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) | 139 comments Since Pippa is your character I'll let you speak as her :)