What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

I Can Count to Ten and Back Again: Featuring Jim Henson's Sesame Street Muppets
This topic is about I Can Count to Ten and Back Again
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Children's picture book about shopkeeper filling their shelves with carrots, cookies, etc. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (new)

Emily Walch | 6 comments I think it was the MC's first shop, and they had to fill their shelves so they put things on it like carrots and chocolate chip cookies - it might have been a counting thing, like one of something, two of something, and so on, but I feel like the last thing they sold was the cookies. I've been searching every site I can think of for a literal year, but I can't remember enough to trigger any helpful search words.

I read it about 20-25 years ago... Any ideas? I'm wracking my brain trying to find more details...

message 2: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16964 comments Tillie and Mert?

Ten Items or Less?

I Can Count to Ten and Back Again?

If not, do you remember if the shopkeeper was male or female? I was assuming human being, but could it have been an animal? Was it a grocery store or another kind of store?

message 3: by Emily (new)

Emily Walch | 6 comments Oh my god, it's I can Count to Ten and Back Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH you have no idea how long I've been trying to find this book for my nephew!!!!!

message 4: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16964 comments Awesome, glad that was the right one!