Obsessed with True Crime discussion

Archive > Jeopardy

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Koren (new)

Koren  (koren56) | 1354 comments Catching up on my Jeopardy tapings today. I was thrilled to see they had a True Crime Books category, I think it was yesterday's show. How many do you know? How many have you read?

1. Ann Rule first made a name for herself with The Stranger Beside Me about this serial killer who turned out to be someone she knew.

2. In All-American Murder, James Patterson turned to the case of this convicted NFL player who took his own life in prison.

3. Perfect Murder, Perfect Town tells of the still unsolved murder of this little girl from Boulder, Colorado.

4. Pete Earley spent 2 years among some of the dangerous criminals to write The Hot House about life inside this prison.

5. The Wizard of Lies, which was made into an HBO film, tells of the rise and fall of this financier and ponzie schemer.

message 2: by Koren (last edited Apr 10, 2019 04:16PM) (new)

Koren  (koren56) | 1354 comments The last 2 were on the tip of my tongue and I didnt remember them before the answer was given. I knew the first three. I've read the first two books.

message 3: by K.A. (new)

K.A. Krisko (kakrisko) | 1255 comments Knew #1. Couldn't remember the name of #2. Knew #3. Thought I knew #4 but I was wrong. Wasn't sure about #5 and had to check, but I was right.

message 4: by Rita (new)

Rita (crimesleuthjunkie) | 1078 comments I don't remember reading the last two.

message 5: by Lady ♥ Belleza, Gif Princesa (new)

Lady ♥ Belleza (bella_foxx) | 3326 comments Mod
I knew all of them but #4

message 6: by Fishface (new)

Fishface | 11643 comments I knew all but #5.

message 7: by Koren (new)

Koren  (koren56) | 1354 comments Fishface wrote: "I knew all but #5."

Ponzie schemer should have given it to me but I just couldn't come up with the name.

message 8: by Koren (new)

Koren  (koren56) | 1354 comments Does anyone need the answers or did everybody google? Here they are:

1. Ted Bundy
2. Aaron Hernandez
3. Jon Benet Ramsey
4. Leavenworth
5. Bernie Madoff

message 9: by K.A. (new)

K.A. Krisko (kakrisko) | 1255 comments Koren wrote: "Fishface wrote: "I knew all but #5."

Ponzie schemer should have given it to me but I just couldn't come up with the name."

I always remember that one because of what he did with the goods.

message 10: by Fishface (new)

Fishface | 11643 comments My thought was, WHICH Ponzi schemer? His name is legion...