Great African Reads discussion

Dust
This topic is about Dust
27 views
Archived | Regional Books 2019 > May/June 2019 | Dust by Yvonne Adhiambo Owuor NO SPOILERS

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anetq, Tour Operator & Guide (last edited Apr 10, 2019 01:08PM) (new) - added it

Anetq | 694 comments Mod
This thread is for discussions of our May/June 2019 read of Dust, by Yvonne Adhiambo Owuor - with NO SPOILERS (there is a thread with spoilers allowed too) - so feel free to discuss book editions, availability, expectations etc. - when you get into the book, please join us in the spoiler thread! 


message 2: by Anetq, Tour Operator & Guide (new) - added it

Anetq | 694 comments Mod
10 people voted for this - are none of you planning on reading it?
https://www.goodreads.com/poll/answer...


message 3: by Nan (new)

Nan Carter | 33 comments Anetq wrote: "This thread is for discussions of our May/June 2019 read of Dust, by Yvonne Adhiambo Owuor - with NO SPOILERS (there is a thread with spoilers allowed too) - so feel free to discuss book editions, ..."

I just got this book and plan to read it this month. Thanks for suggesting it.


message 4: by Anetq, Tour Operator & Guide (new) - added it

Anetq | 694 comments Mod
Nan wrote: "I just got this book and plan to read it this month. Thanks for suggesting it...."

Excellent that you are reading it - and it was Wim who nominated the book :)
Find all nominations including upcoming books here: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/group...


message 5: by Nan (new)

Nan Carter | 33 comments Anetq wrote: "Nan wrote: "I just got this book and plan to read it this month. Thanks for suggesting it...."

Excellent that you are reading it - and it was Wim who nominated the book :)
Find all nominations inc..."

Thank you Wim for suggesting this book.


Valerie (valroos) | 271 comments I plan on reading it too. Just waiting for my copy from the library.


message 7: by Wim, French Readings (new) - rated it 4 stars

Wim | 665 comments Mod
Thanks. I'll be reading too, just have to find some time!


Valerie (valroos) | 271 comments I finally got my copy from the library so will start reading it. Anyone else reading it at the moment?


message 9: by Wim, French Readings (new) - rated it 4 stars

Wim | 665 comments Mod
I am! Started a couple of days ago.


message 10: by Nan (new)

Nan Carter | 33 comments I’ve started reading Dust.


message 11: by Sue (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sue | 82 comments I wish I had the time to read it again. I read it several years ago and it was one of my favorites of that year.


message 12: by Orgeluse (new) - added it

Orgeluse | 364 comments I re-started it and like the style a lot!


back to top