Bc y not discussion

Hey

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

A_ bookbound _soul (a_bookbound_soul) Why the heck do you wanna die?!!

message 2: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Stefan | 6 comments Of course not! I am here if you need to talk :(
I hope you are okay...

message 3: by Charlie (new)

Charlie (theduke-456) | 1 comments You can die, but I advise against it. Dying is bad for you. You ought to stay alive.

message 5: by Johnathan (new)

Johnathan Duplanti | 16 comments Grace :) wrote: "Why the heck do you wanna die?!!"

i dont belong here

message 6: by Johnathan (new)

Johnathan Duplanti | 16 comments SHINE wrote: "No!"

Yes!

message 7: by Johnathan (new)

Johnathan Duplanti | 16 comments Matthew wrote: "Of course not! I am here if you need to talk :(
I hope you are okay..."

thanks.

message 8: by Johnathan (new)

Johnathan Duplanti | 16 comments Charlie wrote: "You can die, but I advise against it. Dying is bad for you. You ought to stay alive."

fine

message 9: by Johnathan (new)

Johnathan Duplanti | 16 comments Panic!AtTheWritingDesk wrote: ""

that made no sense to me

message 10: by Johnathan (new)

Johnathan Duplanti | 16 comments SHINE wrote: "Johnathan wrote: "SHINE wrote: "No!"

Yes!"

No!"

Yes!

message 11: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Stefan | 6 comments Johnathan wrote: "Matthew wrote: "Of course not! I am here if you need to talk :(
I hope you are okay..."

thanks."

Of course... I am sorry things are hard right now... I know things will get better in time. Just stay strong, and know there are people who care about you. <3

message 12: by Johnathan (new)

Johnathan Duplanti | 16 comments Matthew wrote: "Johnathan wrote: "Matthew wrote: "Of course not! I am here if you need to talk :(
I hope you are okay..."

thanks."

Of course... I am sorry things are hard right now... I know things will get bett..."

not for me. no one cares for me. (that i know of)

message 13: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Stefan | 6 comments Johnathan wrote: "Matthew wrote: "Johnathan wrote: "Matthew wrote: "Of course not! I am here if you need to talk :(
I hope you are okay..."

thanks."

Of course... I am sorry things are hard right now... I know thin..."

I do. You do matter Johnathan. I think there are probably a lot of people who feel the same way, even if they don't say it.

message 14: by Johnathan (new)

Johnathan Duplanti | 16 comments Matthew wrote: "Johnathan wrote: "Matthew wrote: "Johnathan wrote: "Matthew wrote: "Of course not! I am here if you need to talk :(
I hope you are okay..."

thanks."

Of course... I am sorry things are hard right ..."

i guess

message 15: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Stefan | 6 comments Johnathan wrote: "Matthew wrote: "Johnathan wrote: "Matthew wrote: "Johnathan wrote: "Matthew wrote: "Of course not! I am here if you need to talk :(
I hope you are okay..."

thanks."

Of course... I am sorry things..."

Things will get better, I promise. I am always here if you need someone to talk to.

message 16: by Johnathan (new)

Johnathan Duplanti | 16 comments thank you Matthew. i am glad i can talk to you and you'll be okay with it.

message 17: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Stefan | 6 comments Johnathan wrote: "thank you Matthew. i am glad i can talk to you and you'll be okay with it."

Anytime! That is what friends are for :)

message 18: by Johnathan (new)

Johnathan Duplanti | 16 comments if i make a group with just us two will you join it?

message 19: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Stefan | 6 comments Johnathan wrote: "if i make a group with just us two will you join it?"

Absolutely!

message 20: by Johnathan (new)

Johnathan Duplanti | 16 comments okay

message 21: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) O.O

message 22: by Johnathan (new)

Johnathan Duplanti | 16 comments Princessjas04 (Princess of Books and Fandoms) wrote: "O.O"

what is that supposed to mean?

A_ bookbound _soul (a_bookbound_soul) Johnathan wrote: "Grace :) wrote: "Why the heck do you wanna die?!!"

i dont belong here"

Well neither do I! But that's no reason to die!! The better solution would be to find or create a place where you belong. That works :)

message 24: by Johnathan (new)

Johnathan Duplanti | 16 comments Grace :) wrote: "Johnathan wrote: "Grace :) wrote: "Why the heck do you wanna die?!!"

i dont belong here"

Well neither do I! But that's no reason to die!! The better solution would be to find or create a place wh..."

yeah i guess

message 25: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (jordyd) | 1 comments Wtf is all this crud?????????????????

message 26: by Johnathan (new)

Johnathan Duplanti | 16 comments hey guys

message 27: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) Hey Johnathan. Hey everyone

message 28: by Johnathan (new)

Johnathan Duplanti | 16 comments Princessjas04 (Princess of Books and Fandoms) wrote: "Hey Johnathan. Hey everyone"

hru

message 29: by ♥ Jasmine ♥ (new)

♥ Jasmine ♥ (princessjas04) Good, you?

message 30: by Johnathan (new)

Johnathan Duplanti | 16 comments im fine