What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > I think it’s young adult book but it’s about a girl witch who can contact ghosts

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Riya (new)

Riya | 3 comments The book is about a girl who finds out she has powers / is a witch and she can contact and see spirits and ghosts. Her grandma also has these same powers but her mother does and so her mother is almost scared of her and dissproves of her abilities. Her grandma teaches her how to control her powers and they do things to contact ghosts safely with candles and all that stuff and one of her boy best friends visit her town . Her town is famous for the underground mines which her grandmothers friends own the tour things to. She gets haunted by these dark evil shadow spirits and I think they were someone from the mines who died. In one of the scenes she is haunted by this spirit thing and has to call her boy best friend to come and sleepover because her parents don’t see the spirit and how it’s attacking her. There is a second book but I can’t remebe the name or anything that it’s about

message 2: by Samamtha (new)

Samamtha clark (sammysosa) | 8 comments Could it possibly be The Mediator series by Meg Cabot?

message 3: by Riya (new)

Riya | 3 comments Thank you so much for replying but it’s not that one ahahah honestly I don’t think I’ll be able to find this book I read it so long ago

message 4: by Julia (new)

Julia | 68 comments Just some guesses; unlikely but you might enjoy reading them anyways!

The Death Catchers

Flora Segunda