Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > ♡ soulmate au roleplay request ♡

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by cecil (new)

cecil (begaydocrimes) | 11 comments hullo! I'm willing to do a 1x1 roleplay of any of the topics down below that are related to soulmates/twin flames. DM me if interested and we can get started!
I would prefer a literate, descriptive roleplay, so please do not use asterisks. There are some topics that I'm uncomfortable with, so ask me about these triggers first!

~ prompt list ~
1. y/c (your character) is born with the knowledge of their soulmate's name, but the name is incredibly common.

2. y/c is born with the knowledge of their soulmate's name, but the name is something very rare and ancient.

3. When someone's soulmate is injured, marks of flowers appear on the place where they were injured.

4. The voice that seeps inside your head sometimes is your soulmate (credit to aweomse on tumblr for the prompt).

5. Everyone has the ability to see their soulmate in their dream, but either m/c (my character) or y/c is blind, so they simply see the color of their soulmate.

6. Y/C or M/C has found their soulmate, but, their soulmate is dead and resides in this world as a spirit.

message 2: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments I'm interested in the fifth one. If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to play the blind character. ;) Also, is this MxM (my specialty) or MxF (Can do and would honestly like playing the dude.)

What are other triggers you dislike so I can avoid them to the best of my ability?

message 3: by cecil (new)

cecil (begaydocrimes) | 11 comments I don't mind MxM or MxF, so it's up to you! ^v^

My triggers are self-harm, CSA implications, knives, glorification of self-harm, depression, anxiety, etc, hospital rooms, and suicide.

message 4: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments I see. The character I had in mind doesn't have any of that in his history so it should all be okay.

I do like MxM, so we can do that. :)

message 5: by cecil (new)

cecil (begaydocrimes) | 11 comments I'm okay with that!!

message 6: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Sounds good! Should we use this topic or another topic to start characters?

message 7: by cecil (new)

cecil (begaydocrimes) | 11 comments This topic is fine, but I don't mind using another if you're comfortable with that!

message 8: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments I'm good with this topic, too. Shall we start building characters?

message 9: by cecil (new)

cecil (begaydocrimes) | 11 comments Sure thing. I'll be using my character, Sage, and I'll give some info to him a bit later in order to tailor him into this AU!

message 10: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Alright, sounds good. I'll have to work with my character, who's name is Scott. :)

message 11: by cecil (new)

cecil (begaydocrimes) | 11 comments that's fine!

message 12: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments We still doin' this one?

message 13: by cecil (new)

cecil (begaydocrimes) | 11 comments sure!

message 14: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments How's your character been comin'? And how detailed are we going with this?

message 15: by cecil (new)

cecil (begaydocrimes) | 11 comments Literate details would be suffice and I got his character sheet finished for this AU. It's not as detailed and does not go into his backstory, but I'll make changes to if it you want! uwu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sage (Sun) Nightingale | he/him | male | gay

personality - optimistic, clueless at times, big dumb gay™. Sage is incredibly optimistic and extroverted. He doesn't know how to express himself freely and is very kind towards others, even when they don't see eye to eye. He's very innocent and naive, yet can be violent if angered, though, this rarely happens, as isn't angered by most things unless they revolve around someone he cares about being hurt.

message 16: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Naw, I'm good. ;) Looks good. I'll get Scott done soon~.

message 17: by Kate Kid (last edited May 09, 2019 05:04PM) (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Scott Hemmingway | he/him | male | gay

Personality - Scott is a rather friendly person, though tends to be more soft spoken when it comes to most things. Though he is able to get excited, it's typically about podcasts. He has a twin sister that he loves and that helps him out with things he has issues doing for himself, though, he is also decently independent. Since he was born blind, he has grown up knowing how to get around the world. He just doesn't do too well in large groups or a very large crowded area, since it's harder for him to get around on his own. He likes to joke and has that signature gay snark/sass. He doesn't ever get violent, since he can't really fight that well, though, he has a very sharp tongue when he needs it.

message 18: by cecil (new)

cecil (begaydocrimes) | 11 comments great!

message 19: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments How should we start this?

message 20: by cecil (new)

cecil (begaydocrimes) | 11 comments I'm unsure. How do you want to start it?

message 21: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments We could start out in the dream. Though, I'm not sure how we'll work them together.

message 22: by cecil (new)

cecil (begaydocrimes) | 11 comments I'm unsure as well.