Pirates of the Caribbean: Edge of the Map discussion

Tortuga > The Drunken Captain

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Xander, Starch Beard (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 160 comments Mod
The local bar/ gambling hotspot

message 2: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 131 comments Mod
(Anyone may join...)

Danger walked through the door of the Drunken Captain with a cautious eye. She paused to take in the place that her captain had spoken about off and on. After a moment she made her way to a table not far from the door. She moved the chair and flung herself in it wondering what the captain was thinking when he ordered her to leave the ship and explore. With a sigh she called to the barmaid to order a rum. She then scanned the bar without interest. “So, no what….” She grumbled just as someone approached her table.

message 3: by Priscilla (new)

(Mew?)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

(HIIII!)

message 5: by Priscilla (last edited May 12, 2019 10:40AM) (new)

(Shade and Sweet Water..... I like your characters)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

(How are u?)

message 7: by Priscilla (new)

(Good, now that the stress of classes are gone till July/August. How are you?)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

( im good 😚)

message 9: by Priscilla (new)

(Good to hear. You're welcome to post if you want. I will be on until 1:30p. But I should be on later also.)

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited May 12, 2019 10:56AM) (new)

Olivia sat beside Danger. she looked at her and smiled
"Hey, how are you?" she asked nicely

message 11: by Priscilla (last edited May 12, 2019 11:01AM) (new)

"At a disadvantage..." Danger replied then took a breath and laughed. "Sorry Olivia.... I'm just not use to being on land..." She looked at her. "How are you?" She asked brightly.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm good. I heard a lot about your fighting skills and how you can kill 10 pirates with one hit. is that real?" she said

message 13: by Priscilla (last edited May 12, 2019 11:12AM) (new)

She blushed. "Is that still going around?" She paused and smiled. "Could be...." Her answer didn't really confirm or deny this skill. The memory was some what painful and she pushed it away quickly. "But only in extreme cases."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"WOW, that really cool you know. being a female pirate isn't something easy." Olivia looked at Danger. she was a very brave, strong women and probably a good role model as well.

message 15: by Priscilla (new)

"True." Danger replied softly. "Not many of us are born or grew up on a ship either..." She thought a moment. "But here we are... I'm just glad the captain doesn't mind us in the crew."

message 16: by Priscilla (new)

(If I don't reply within a few minutes then I had to go. I will reply when I get back.)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

(okay)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ya, our captain sir 'Michael' is really nice he doesn't treat girls and boys in different ways. he believes that we are all equal."

message 19: by Priscilla (new)

"Yep and if not for him I don't know where I would be....." She shrugged. "He sees people for who they are not the illusion that's taught." She took a gulp of her rum feeling eyes on them.