What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Can’t remember name of book

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ulysses (new)

Ulysses | 1 comments I read this book years ago when I was still in school, i think it was elementary. The story starts off and this dude finds this girl who’s hurt and he saves her and by doing so his whole past life is forgotten by everyone else, his girlfriend forgets him his landlord try’s selling his apartment and he is now able to acces a world that’s always been there but normal people couldn’t see it and now he’s stuck in this and he as to get his way back to his old life. There were 2 villain guys who would wear suits and were very formal but they had like a feral side and they hunted this girl he saved and near the end there was some legendary huntress that he tags along with and some legendary bull she wants to face. That’s all I can remember and I think the book cover was green or something like that. I’ve been trying to remember this book for a long time trying to look up certain things and I haven’t been able to find it. If anyone can help me that would be great and thanks.

message 2: by Meghan Rose (new)

Meghan Rose | 23 comments Neverwhere, by Neil Gaiman

message 3: by El (new)

El | 502 comments Neverwhere for Meghan Rose's suggestion

message 4: by Meghan Rose (new)

Meghan Rose | 23 comments El thank you, can't figure out how to do that in the app

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37804 comments Mod
Please always include genre and plot details in your header, as per the Group Rules.

message 6: by April (new)

April | 24 comments i agree that it sounds like Neverwhere

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Neverwhere (other topics)