Play Book Tag discussion

Bill O'Reilly's Legends and Lies: The Civil War
This topic is about Bill O'Reilly's Legends and Lies
April 2019: History > Bill O'Reilly's Legends and Lies: The Civil War by David Fisher 4stars

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cheryl (last edited Apr 09, 2019 08:13PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cheryl Coppens | 316 comments I got the audio of this book to listen to. This is only the second or third audio book I've listened to. It was the history of the civil war.There was large amount of information given and was for the most part very interesting. There were a couple parts that resembled the dry history books of my childhood. Although I have read a few history books about the civil war there wasn't a whole lot of new information that i learned from this book. Overall an entertaining and informative read for those interested in the civil war.

message 2: by Joanne (new)

Joanne (joabroda1) | 7117 comments There was a series on TV a few years ago for this-Though O'Riley and I disagree on a few things(who am I kidding, I doubt there is much we agree on)-I really enjoyed this show. I knew there was a book, thanks for reminder me-I love anything Civil War related.