100 Books Challenge discussion

The Secret Life of Bees
This topic is about The Secret Life of Bees
Past group reads 2019-2020 > 2019 Group Read for April-May -- The Secret Life of Bees

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Martha (marthas48) | 853 comments Mod
This thread is for discussion of our next group read … The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd by Sue Monk Kidd. It is open for discussion now.

Sorry to all who got my very short message. I was trying to send one out about this group read, but my laptop has a mind of its own & sent it before I was done. GR only lets moderators send one per day so I'll try again tomorrow.

Now to find my copy of this book … or request it from the library.

Have a great day! I'm hoping to go get my granddaughter for the weekend.

Book Concierge (tessabookconcierge) | 414 comments Not sure I'll be able to re-read it this month. But it's a great book that has stayed with me over the years.

Sorry I've been absent … been (& still am) dealing with Special Olympics & some home maintenance issues. I finally got this book from the library this week & will be starting Monday. I'm really looking forward to reading it. The librarian was gushing about it when I came to check it out. LOL

Book Concierge (tessabookconcierge) | 414 comments I loved this book when I read it!

message 6: by Melissa (ladybug) (last edited Jan 09, 2020 10:26AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Melissa (ladybug) (ladybugsdoodles) | 191 comments I read this book in 2015. Rated it 3 stars. I liked it but was just an ok read for me. :)

I had meant to re-read it, but with medical issues with my parents was unable to get to it. :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Secret Life of Bees (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sue Monk Kidd (other topics)