What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The House of Caine
This topic is about The House of Caine
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Horror Vampire novel 1980’s/90’s; cover has female vampire’s face in profile with mouth open as for a bite, displaying one fang. Story begins with the death of town matriarch and her request to be buried at sunset three days after her death. [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bryan (new)

Bryan Manning | 6 comments The Book cover has a female vampire’s face in profile with her mouth open as for a bite, displaying one fang. The story begins with the death of the town matriarch and her request to be buried at sunset three days after her death. Story is in the vein of Salem’s Lot.

message 2: by Bryan (new)

Bryan Manning | 6 comments I “think” that the vampires were opposed by children.

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Bryan ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 210 from seven months ago where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!

message 4: by Bryan (new)

Bryan Manning | 6 comments Bump

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34340 comments Mod
For those not familiar with 'Salem's Lot by Stephen King, which plot details are similar to your book?

message 6: by Bryan (new)

Bryan Manning | 6 comments The story occurs in a small town and the plot involves a gathering of “fearless vampire hunters” to stop the threat.

The rockabilly werewolf from Mars | 1508 comments The House of Caine has a cover matching your description, and the plot description sounds like it could be your book, but I can't say for sure, as I haven't read it.

message 8: by Bryan (new)

Bryan Manning | 6 comments BINGO!!! That’s the one!!!!!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

'Salem's Lot (other topics)
The House of Caine (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Stephen King (other topics)