What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance book about a federal agent who falls for his sister's neighbor after she is kidnapped. [s]

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ann (new)

Ann fenstermacher (annextl) | 11 comments Hello i am looking for a romance book that i read last year. Its a story about a woman i think her name is maggie she is kidnapped instead of her neighbor whos brother i think his name is tucker and hes a federal. Shes watching the neighbors plants and likes to watch netflix and they kidnap her instead of getting tuckers sister. They torture her and she doesnt give in and they find her in a field and shes still alive but barely and when tucker finds her hes humbilied that after all shes been through she knew he would save her and he did . He takes her to his familys ranch to recover and heal and while there they fall in love but he tries to resist the pull but cant so they keep there distance until she is completely healed and he catches the guys who kidnapped and beat her.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37562 comments Mod
Duplicate post from today deleted - please, only post your query once, otherwise it gets confusing. You can bump your thread in 30 days to get new people reading it.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32204 comments Mod
Ann, can you tell us more about the heroine - her job/skills/interests, personality, marital status, etc.?

What's the genre or tone - romantic suspense, psychological thriller, etc.?

What's the location - US region, big city, small town, etc.?

message 4: by Ann (new)

Ann fenstermacher (annextl) | 11 comments I am not sure what her job is but she has a lot of faith and looks on the bright sides of life she an orphan or only child so she doesn't have any family except her neighbor who she is mistaken for. I think it's more of a clean romanic suspence and she's not married she's single but she falls in love with the hero a little bit after hearing about him from her neigjbor/friend. They do end up together. The story starts in the city where she is kidnapped by some people wjo are trying to get revenge on him but don't realize it's the wrong woman. They are both mid twenties I think and the rest of the story takes place on his families ranch where she is moved to after she is found in a field tortured but alive so she can heal she stays in a room with the sister and he stays down the hall but is there to help her out Cuz her legs are broken he eventually has to return to work when he gets a top the people responsible for her kidnap are found and they separate for a while but talk to each other on the phone and through text messages and finally when she is all healed he realizes he loves her. His family has money and it takes place in modern today

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Ann ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 213 from seven months ago where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Ann is still looking for this and wrote:

I'm looking for a romance book I bought from Amazon Kindle store between 2016-2019. It could be a clean / Christian romance book. The hero is a agent with the government either FBI, CIA or Dea. He's tracking down the bad guys when he learns the bad guys are after his family more specifically his sister. He goes to get her from her apartment and learns his sister's neighbor who was at his sister's house to Netflix and chill was kidnapped. BY mistake by the bad guys thinking it's his sister. Then they get a video live feed from the bad guys beating and torturing her while they have to watch as she beaten why the bad guys are beating her she stands up to the bad guys ND gets her legs broken. While they watch her being tortured they are given clues by an informent as to where to find her. After they are done tortrung her the hero races against the clock to find her he gets a tip and finds her I the nick of time she's barely alive and she says she knew he would come for. Her they get her to the hospital where she has surgery for her broke. Legs while in surgery he learns she doesn't have any family and the bad guys are still after her so he decides to take her to his family ranch with him and her sister so she can heal and recover. While at the ranch she meets his aunt and uncle who help his sister take care of her while she's healing. They began to fall in love but he has to. Go back to work to catch the bad guys and doesn't WAnt to start something because he's scared. He leaves and they both ask. Ggod if it's OK to love each other. After she's healed she gets Close to his sister who starts to date a ranch hand and his sister tells her to. Have faith he loves her and will come back as soon as the case is closed and they find the bad guys that hurt her, and that are still out there. When he comes home they they confess there love for each other and get there hea. I think the hero name is tucker and the heroines name is Maggie but I'm really not sure and they could both be wrong. If you know this book please help me

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

She also wrote:

Im looking for a romance book i read in the last 2 years. The genre is romancs ,it has faith in it so it could be a christian/clean romance. The hero works either for thd fbi,cia,dea agent who is working on a bif case and his family is threatened when he goes to get his sister to take her somewhere safe he finds her and learns the bad guys kidnapped his sisters neighbor who was ar her house to netflix and chill. She is beaten and toetured by the bad guys and they live feed it so he has to watch as they break her legs and torture her . He knows if he dont find her shelll die, he gets a tip and finds her barely alive . She says she knew he woild save her. They rush her to the hospital where she has surgery and he learns she has no family. Since shes still in danger he decides to take her along with his sister to his families ranch where can can recover while being taken care of by his aunt and uncle. As she recovers they begin to fall in love but he has to leave to catch the bad guys wjo kidnapped her and solve the case hes working on. He turns to.his faith to help him. THey talk on the phone while trying to heal and figure things out. His sister likes a ranch hand and is suppotive of them being together becuase they both deswrve to be happy. They do get there happy ending. I think maybe his name is tucker and hers is maggie but i coukd be way off and wrong. I bought this book the amazon kindlenstore

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Ann, you must bookmark this thread. Do not create new threads for this book. If you do, you very well might get banned from the group.

message 9: by Ann (new)

Ann fenstermacher (annextl) | 11 comments how do i book mark this thread or start a new one if i have more information i remembered about this book

message 10: by Ann (new)

Ann fenstermacher (annextl) | 11 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Ann is still looking for this and wrote:

I'm looking for a romance book I bought from Amazon Kindle store between 2016-2019. It could be a clean / Christian romance book. The hero is a agent with ..."

bump

message 11: by Kris (last edited Feb 08, 2020 12:00PM) (new)

Can we eliminate Personal Target by Kay Thomas?

If you have more information, please post a comment in your existing thread.

I think Lobstergirl meant saving this webpage (your request) using your web browser's bookmarking feature.

You can find all your comments on Goodreads by doing this (if you're on the full Desktop website):
- Click your profile image in the top right corner
- then click "Comments" in the menu that opens

message 12: by Ann (new)

Ann fenstermacher (annextl) | 11 comments Yes it's not that book but thanks

message 13: by Ann (new)

Ann fenstermacher (annextl) | 11 comments I went through every one of my kindle books (over 10,000) and I found the book its called Find Me, Save Me : Full Heart Ranch Series #1 by Barbara Gee

message 14: by Kris (new)

Great. Glad you found your book, Ann. Here's the link - Find Me, Save Me by Barbara Gee.