What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Lies That Bind (The Liar Society, #2)
This topic is about The Lies That Bind
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Young adult paranormal and/or romance. Cover has girl with blue hair but can’t see the face. Friend/sister is dead and lead doesn’t think it’s a suicide like the police say [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Victoria (new)

Victoria | 5 comments The book follows some ‘rebel girl’ that dyes her hair a lot. Her best friend/sister (I’m not sure which one) gets killed. It’s ruled as a suicide but something makes her think it’s a murder. She then investigates at the school (at least I think so). The place where she looks is an old tower and there are some underground labyrinths or something. Her lead suspect(s) is this group of like... town elites or something. And everyone thinks that these people are perfect but they're in some sort of cult. At some point in the series (I think trilogy) a guy character gets introduced and they investigate together. The town is “not like it seems” and she buys drug store make up I think too (wet ‘n wild if I remember correctly). I’m guessing I read it in 2016?? I remember at the time thinking that the book(s) was awesome but now for some reason I feel like I over rated it

message 2: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 15724 comments Might want to check the Rainbow Hair list.

message 3: by Victoria (new)

Victoria | 5 comments I found it!! Thank you so much! The series is called The Liar Society. This has been on my mind forever and now I finally found it omg.

message 4: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 15724 comments Awesome! Glad you found it.

The Liar Society for the link. The cover with blue hair must be The Lies That Bind.