Christian Book Reviews discussion

Until I See You Again
This topic is about Until I See You Again
Reviews > asking for reviews of my new YA novella

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela (new)

Angela Pisaturo (goodreadscomuser_wordlady) | 28 comments I am asking for reviews of my novella, Until I See You Again. Its historical fiction based on an incident that happened in Florida by the Jupiter Inlet during WWII.
Two young children, Mikey, a boy who lived all over the world because his dad was in the military. Eddie (Edwina) a tomboy who was born and raised along the Loxahatchee River. One night when the children sneak out of their homes to go swimming, they witness the unthinkable.

Their lives change forever. But life has a way of coming full circle.

Would like some reviews

Deanne Patterson (neverenoughbookss) | 15 comments Looked at your book on Amazon
It really sounds fascinating and historical fiction is my favorite genre to review. Would you be willing to provide a paperback copy for review purposes? I am an avid reader and reviewer with a blog.

message 3: by Angela (new)

Angela Pisaturo (goodreadscomuser_wordlady) | 28 comments Deanne wrote: "Looked at your book on Amazon
It really sounds fascinating and historical fiction is my favorite genre to review. Would you be willing to provide a paperback copy for review purposes? I am an avid..."

Yes I can send a proof copy of the book. send your address
to my email.

Deanne Patterson (neverenoughbookss) | 15 comments Angela wrote: "Deanne wrote: "Looked at your book on Amazon
It really sounds fascinating and historical fiction is my favorite genre to review. Would you be willing to provide a paperback copy for review purpose..."

I messaged you on Goodreads. Thank you.

message 5: by Hanna (new)

Hanna | 46 comments Angela, your book looks very interesting. Could you provide some details about any content? (Romance, language, etc.) Is it an explicitly Christian book?

Rose (Adventurous Bookworm) (adventurousbookworm) I am also interested but would like to know more about content.