Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Extra (The Extra Series, #1)
This topic is about The Extra
Book Issues > Please help--my book was put on another author's page, but I need to create my own new author page

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Megan (new)

Megan Walker | 5 comments Hi! So I just put my book up on Goodreads and was trying to create a new author page for myself (Megan Walker), and it looks like this book got put under another Megan Walker's author page rather than letting me claim it to create my own page. Any help with this--and how to now create my Megan Walker author page--would be SO greatly appreciated.
(please note: this book is co-authored by Janci Patterson, and is now linked to her page as well, which is correct. I don't want to change that aspect.)

Thanks so much!

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 16340 comments I have moved the book to a new profile. If you add any more of your books, be sure to place two spaces between your first and last name. That is how the system differentiates between same name authors. The spaces will not show anywhere but on the edit page.

message 3: by Emily (new)

Emily | 13013 comments If you want to claim your profile click here:
https://www.goodreads.com/author/conf...

message 4: by Megan (new)

Megan Walker | 5 comments Thanks so much! I filled out that application to claim my profile and will definitely use the two spaces next time--you guys are the best!