Book Lovers Group discussion

Fandom Chat > Marvel Fans!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 90 (90 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by A_ bookbound _soul, Athena's daughter/ Artemis's Hunter (new)

A_ bookbound _soul (a_bookbound_soul) | 265 comments Mod
Hey there! Looking for someone to chat about your favourite Marvel hero? Well you're at right place. Share your obsession about the Marvel verse with others and meet others like you!

Long Live Wonderland Honestly, When Endgame comes out I'm going to lose my mind. I'm calling it now

message 3: by Katina (new)

Katina (kate_22) | 28 comments Carina wrote: "Honestly, When Endgame comes out I'm going to lose my mind. I'm calling it now"

Me too. I'm already planning to go and see it at least 3 times opening weekend.

Long Live Wonderland Lol I've been emotionally preparing myself for the endgame since infinity war, but honestly I don't think I can ever be ready for it!

message 5: by Katina (new)

Katina (kate_22) | 28 comments I'm not ready. I already know it's not possible for me to be prepared for this movie. I thought I was with Infinity War but nope. I'm in shambles over here too.

Long Live Wonderland Same! Who's your favorite Avenger?

message 7: by Katina (new)

Katina (kate_22) | 28 comments My favorite Avengers is Tony, I love IronMan & Steve Captain America!

I ship pepperony and I love Stucky to I also Bucky and I ship the ScienceBros

Long Live Wonderland I love Tony! I don't like Pepper all that much, but for some reason I can't see Tony with anyone else

message 9: by A_ bookbound _soul, Athena's daughter/ Artemis's Hunter (new)

I can't wait to see the Endgame!

message 10: by A_ bookbound _soul, Athena's daughter/ Artemis's Hunter (new)

I like Dr. Strange and Tony.

Long Live Wonderland Lol the rivalry between Dr Strange and Tony cracks me up

message 12: by Katina (new)

Katina (kate_22) | 28 comments Dr. Strange is ok. His scenes with Tony are hilarious, they are both so extra.

Long Live Wonderland Yeah I love for Dr Strange's scenes with tony omg HILARIOUS!

message 14: by daylan(its ya boy dayz in the hood), Harry Potter's Son/percy (new)

daylan(its ya boy dayz in the hood) (griffinpuff) | 243 comments Mod
i cant wait till thanos get defeated

Long Live Wonderland Agreed. That ugly grape needs to be destroyed

message 16: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (a1yssa3) | 68 comments Definitely, I really hope Wanda aka Scarlett Witch comes back, because she was my favorite, but I want to see Thor and Captain Marvel destroy the"ugly grape!" :)

message 17: by Katina (new)

Katina (kate_22) | 28 comments LOL The ugly grape! So funny but yeah I really can't stand Thanos. Did you guys here about the Disney Plus service. Falcon & Bucky are getting a show!!!

message 18: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (a1yssa3) | 68 comments YESSSS!!! They are both so cool!!

Long Live Wonderland I'm way more excited for the Loki TV show but a falcon and Vicky TV show would be lit too. Honestly the person I really want to see annihilate that ugly grape is Tony omg I feel like he's earned it

Long Live Wonderland Lol that's supposed to say bucky. Stupid autocorrect!

message 21: by Katina (new)

Katina (kate_22) | 28 comments lol girl autocorrect always gets me too! I really hope Tony gets him especially after how he fought Tony in Infinity War.

Long Live Wonderland I would love for Tony to get his revenge fora moon being thrown at him lol

message 23: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (a1yssa3) | 68 comments That would be great too, or Captain America, since he lost all his friends (pretty much)

Long Live Wonderland I would prefer seeing Tony defeat Thanos, but I think I would be satisfied if anyone defeated him

message 25: by Katina (new)

Katina (kate_22) | 28 comments We all just want Thanos ended. He’s done way too much damage to my babies

Long Live Wonderland True. Who, in your opinion, was the saddest death in infinity war?

message 27: by Amy (new)

Amy Koto | 28 comments Love this topic and I can't wait for the movie as well!

Saddest death in infinity war for me was Spiderman. The way he looked at Tony to help him and how he didn't understand was heartbreaking!!!!!

message 28: by Katina (new)

Katina (kate_22) | 28 comments Amy wrote: "Love this topic and I can't wait for the movie as well!

Saddest death in infinity war for me was Spiderman. The way he looked at Tony to help him and how he didn't understand was heartbreaking!!!!!"

I have to agree I almost cried when I saw it. I was also really sad with the way Bucky went, the way he said Steve. I'm still not over finding out Shuri got dusted too

Long Live Wonderland Omg spiderman was a super sad death! But i died when loki did lol

message 30: by Katina (new)

Katina (kate_22) | 28 comments I honestly didn't believe Loki died. He's came back so many times

message 31: by Amy (new)

Amy Koto | 28 comments Katina wrote: "Amy wrote: "Love this topic and I can't wait for the movie as well!

Saddest death in infinity war for me was Spiderman. The way he looked at Tony to help him and how he didn't understand was heart..."

Yes another sad moment for sure!!!!!!

message 32: by Amy (new)

Amy Koto | 28 comments Katina wrote: "I honestly didn't believe Loki died. He's came back so many times"

Loki is so brilliant that way and keeps surprising us. He's the villain you just gotta love!

Long Live Wonderland I love Loki! I didn't believe it for a second when he "died"

message 34: by Amy (new)

Amy Koto | 28 comments Carina wrote: "I love Loki! I didn't believe it for a second when he "died""

Me too! I love in Thor Ragnarock when Thor is like LOKI!!!! Look who it is!!!!!! Right before he fights Hulk...he's a friend from work!!!

The dynamic between Thor and Loki is so brilliant!!!!

Long Live Wonderland Hahaha I'm like 1000% sure Loki ain't dead

message 36: by Katina (new)

Katina (kate_22) | 28 comments I feel the same way, I'm just like there's no way he's dead

message 37: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (a1yssa3) | 68 comments I love the part in ragnorak where Thor's like "Let's do get help!"

message 38: by Katina (new)

Katina (kate_22) | 28 comments LOL Loki hates that but is was hilarious.

Long Live Wonderland Hahaha get help was like the best scene

message 40: by Amy (new)

Amy Koto | 28 comments OMG all these scenes are fantastic!!!! Loki is awesome! Anyone going to see End Game opening day?

Long Live Wonderland Uh me duh! Lol

message 42: by Amy (new)

Amy Koto | 28 comments Carina wrote: "Uh me duh! Lol"

LOL Love it!

Long Live Wonderland I'm 50% scared for endgame and 50% excited lol

message 44: by A_ bookbound _soul, Athena's daughter/ Artemis's Hunter (new)

Carina wrote: "I'm 50% scared for endgame and 50% excited lol"

Lol! I'm 100% exited!

Long Live Wonderland Hahaha I'm stuck in this weird loop where I can't wait to see it and where I'm like I can wait 😂😂😂😂

message 46: by Katina (new)

Katina (kate_22) | 28 comments I happy and scared too.

Long Live Wonderland Unpopular opinion: I want Captain America to die in endgame (don't hate me lol)

message 48: by daylan(its ya boy dayz in the hood), Harry Potter's Son/percy (new)

daylan(its ya boy dayz in the hood) (griffinpuff) | 243 comments Mod
no captanin amerca was te first advenger so he cant die a=how ever ironman is old so he is going to die

Long Live Wonderland Being old has nothing to do with dying in this context. Iron man isn't isn't just gonna drop dead and then everyone says "oh he's old. That's why." If Iron Man dies in endgame it won't be just because he's old.

Long Live Wonderland @Robert Idk how I feel about vision hahaha

« previous 1