Before She Knew Him Before She Knew Him question

Are his other books THIS good?
Taylor Taylor Apr 09, 2019 11:18AM
This is the first book I read from Peter Swanson and I was hooked! Are the rest of his books as gripping and mind blowing?

I loved Her Every Fear! It had good twists, and was very suspenseful. All the Beautiful Lies was not quite as good, in my opinion, but it had a fantastic final chapter.

My favorite is "The Kind Worth Killing" but I also loved "Her Every Fear" because of the creepy factor. If you liked "Before She Knew Him," I think you'll like both of these books. I couldn't finish "All the Beautiful Lies" but maybe I was just having a bad week.

Finished ‘the kind worth killing’ like it a lot. I have no shade toward lily lol but why the cliffhanger!? It’s obvious what would happen but I’d rather read it than imagine it! I wasn’t prepared that that would be the end.

I love them all & just got his new one yesterday, can't wait!

Holly Awesome!
Mar 09, 2020 09:15AM · flag

The Kind worth Killing, as far as I'm concerned, is his best. Give it a go.

The Kind Worth Killing was amazing! One twist after another and an ending that made you laugh out loud

Just chiming in to agree that "The Kind Worth Killing" is his BEST yet.

Big yes! Started with "A Kind Of Worth Killing" and it's one of my all time favourites! I think if you like one of his books you will like the others as well. The only one not as strong ist his newest "Eight Perfect Murders" (still liked it, but in my opinion not as interesting as the others)

Cindy Ehrenreich I loved Eight Perfect Murders! I'm a film noire buff, so all talk of movies & books like Strangers on a Train & Double Indemnity kept me engrossed. ...more
Jun 13, 2020 05:51AM · flag

The kind worth killing and All the Beautiful Lies!!!!